Our app helps you make checking your breasts easy to remember. It’s simple to use, completely free and full of helpful information about the signs and symptoms of breast cancer. Download Breast Check Now.
If every woman checked her breasts regularly, we could save 1,500 lives a year. Getting to know your breasts means you’re more likely to spot something unusual. And with breast cancer, the earlier it’s found the better the chances of beating it.
How does the app work?
• Get into the habit of checking your breasts regularly by setting up a plan that’s easy to remember and fits with your life
• You decide when you want to check and link it to something you already do – for example, choosing to check one Saturday a month after your aerobics class
• The app sets up your checking plan and sends you a reminder when it’s time to check. If you can’t check at your usual time, you can ask to be reminded another day
• If you want, you can write notes after each check to help you get to know your breasts and what’s normal for you. You can look back on your checking record whenever you like
It doesn't matter where you check your breasts, as long as you check them regularly. Download our free Breast Check Now app and make checking part of your routine.
- Breast Cancer Now
- 10.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2010-2017 Breast Cancer Now
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.