Microsoft Edge, now available on iOS, creates one continuous browsing experience for Windows 10 users across their devices. Content and data sync seamlessly in the background, so users can browse across devices, without skipping a beat. Familiar Microsoft Edge features like the Hub allow users to organize the web in a way that cuts through the clutter, making it easier to find, view and manage their content on-the-go. Microsoft Edge is designed for Windows 10 users to browse the web how they need to, wherever they are, without disrupting their flow.
Continue on PC: Go anywhere and pick up where you left off by seamlessly moving content between your mobile device and PC (requires Windows 10 Fall Creator’s Update).
Data Sync: Your favourites, passwords and reading list are synced across your devices, so no matter the device, your browser is always personalised to you.
Hub View: With your favourites, reading list, history and books all in one place, finding and managing your content is made simple.
QR Code Reader: Easily read QR codes at the touch of a button. Microsoft Edge will pull up the reading and information right onto your screen.
Voice Search: You can now use your voice to search the web. Ask a question or speak a prompt to use the web in more natural, familiar ways.
InPrivate: When you browse with InPrivate mode, your browsing data (like your history, temporary internet files and cookies) isn't saved on your PC once you've finished.
Thank you for using Microsoft Edge! We’re listening to your feedback and updating the app regularly to bring you the best browsing experience across your devices.
Here’s what’s new in this update:
• You can keep watching a video in “picture in picture” mode while browsing
• You can know about the reliability of news source through rating flag provided by NewsGuard.
• Parents and children can select kids-friendly news contents and recommendable websites curated by MSN Kids in the NTP newsfeed
Tip: To configure Siri shortcuts in Microsoft Edge, go to Settings > Advance Settings > Siri Shortcuts.
Ratings and Reviews
Vyhovuje po všech stránkách, doporučuji 😉
Ještě by bylo fajn, kdyby bylo možné umístit adresní řádek do spodní části displeje, jako tomu bylo na Windows Phone a bude to perfektní.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 154.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Microsoft Corporation
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.