Apple Design Award winner and App Store Essential – Procreate is the most powerful sketching, painting and illustration app ever designed for a mobile device, built for creative professionals. This complete artist’s toolbox helps you create beautiful sketches, inspiring paintings, and stunning illustrations anywhere you are. Procreate features ground-breaking canvas resolution, 136 incredible brushes, an advanced layer system, and is powered by Silica M: the fastest 64-bit painting engine on iOS.
Create a canvas and start painting with any of Procreate’s exclusive dual-texture brushes. Use the immediately responsive smudge tool to perfectly blend colour with any brush in your library. With Procreate’s incredibly high-resolution canvases you can print your artwork at massive sizes. Experience the revolutionary selection, transform, and perspective tools built exclusively for multitouch and finish your illustration with stunning cinema-quality effects. Procreate’s powerful and intuitive interface always puts your art in focus.
With a deep range of professional quality features, Procreate has all the power a creative needs.
• Feature Highlights
- Optimised for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
- Massive Ultra High Definition canvases, up to 16k by 4k on iPad Pro 12.9" and 10.5”
- Powered by Silica M: the fastest 64-bit painting engine
- Stunning 64-bit colour
- Deliciously responsive 64-bit smudge sampling
- Multi-threaded; optimised for iPad’s multiple cores
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save—never lose work again
- Crop and Resize your canvas for the perfect composition
- Revolutionary QuickShape feature makes perfect shapes instantly
- Connect a keyboard to use shortcuts for advanced features
- Advanced QuickMenu for rapid interface interaction
• Breakthrough Brushes:
- Packed with 136 beautifully made brushes
- Game-changing dual textured brush system
- Over 50 customisable settings for every brush
- Create your own custom Procreate brushes and sets
- Import and export custom brushes
• Advanced Layering System:
- Layer your artwork for precise control over individual elements
- Use Layer Masks and Clipping Masks for non-destructive editing
- Stay organised by combining layers into Groups
- Select multiple layers to move or Transform objects simultaneously
- Access 17 layer blend modes for professional compositing
• Colour Without Compromise:
- 64-bit colour for greater accuracy
- P3 Wide Colour support
- Fill your art seamlessly with ColorDrop
- Input RGB or hex values for exact colour matching
• Dramatic Finishing Effects:
- GPU accelerated for optimum speed
- Perspective Blur (exclusive to Procreate)
- Gaussian and Motion Blurs
- Sharpen and add Noise
- Colour Balance, Image Curves, HSB, Recolour
• Powerful Drawing Guides:
- Perspective, Isometric, 2D, and Symmetry visual guides
- Drawing Assist perfects your strokes in real time
• Groundbreaking Video Features
- Relive your creative journey with Procreate’s Time-lapse Replay
- Broadcast your process live with your favourite streaming service
• Sharing and Workflow Integration:
- Drag and drop artworks, brushes, and palettes between applications
- Import or export Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
- Export to AirDrop, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, TIFF, transparent PNG, multi-page PDF or web ready JPEG
We're back, with some big stability improvements for Procreate 4.2. Everything should feel much smoother and generally more wonderful with the addition of these fixes:
- We've fixed issues with inserting and pasting images that stopped Undo from working, as well as causing crashes.
- Exiting Selection mode with an open selection shape will no longer cause crashes.
- Transform is now more coordinated, and can flip without crashing.
- And, uh, there were also crashes when exporting 30-second Time-lapse Recordings.
- Adonit styluses are not supported in Procreate on iPad Pro models, but they still shouldn't crash tho.
- Guess what happened when you reloaded a selection mask? It'd crash. Again.
- Drag and Drop an artwork from Gallery into another canvas, and it would create a broken file duplicate. Oops, we almost forgot: if you dropped it into the Layers menu, it would crash.
- Rotating the horizon line in a one-point Perspective Guide was busted. It didn't crash, but give us time.
We know all the crashing wasn't fun. The good news is that the crashes should be behind us now. Things should be nice and stable. Unless it crashes. But it shouldn't.
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for all my painting need
It is a perfect tool for all I expected form my art or paint work, ideas, creativity..... The limitation is just the imagination. I am really happy from SW like Procreate....intuitive, lot of creative variations and personal settings, all you need on one place.
Great but no shapes?
It’s no doubt one of the best drawing apps out there. However there is one thing I miss greatly and don’t understand why it’s missing and that’s shapes or more precisely the ellipse tool! I love the perspective tool but why there is no ellipse is beyond me. Do you know how hard it is to draw free-hand? One star off for that misstep.
amazing updates for all designers
thanks for the big updates I can work without limitations like on my Wacom PS seriously appreciate, I recommend this app for everyone, big step for the future 👍
- Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
- 186.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Savage Interactive
- 249,00 Kč
- In-App Purchases
- Early Access 2015 Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.