Siri Shortcuts deliver a quick way to get things done with your apps with just a tap or by asking Siri. The Shortcuts app enables you to create personal shortcuts with multiple steps from your favourite apps. Start from hundreds of examples in the Gallery or drag and drop to create your own.
Shortcuts includes over 300 built-in actions and works with many of your favourite apps including Contacts, Calendar, Maps, Music, Photos, Camera, Reminders, Safari, Health as well as any app that supports Siri Shortcuts.
Use the Shortcuts app to:
* Get directions home, send your ETA and start listening to the news, just by asking Siri
* Add a Home screen icon that calls a loved one
* Make animated GIFs
* Make PDFs from Safari or any app with a share sheet
* Get directions to the nearest coffee shop in one tap
* Tweet the song you're listening to
* Get all the images on a web page
* Send a message including the last screenshot you took
* And so much more...
Shortcuts can be launched from the Today widget, from Search or by asking Siri. You can even add an app icon to your Home screen for your favourite Shortcuts.
Shortcuts opens up incredible possibilities to automate things you do regularly on your iPhone and iPad.
• Create and access Notes in your shortcuts with the new Create Note, Append to Note, Find Notes and Show Note actions
• Pull out numbers from text using the new Get Numbers from Input action
• Tapping on the Library tab will now scroll to the bottom of your shortcuts list
• Get Travel Time now returns more details, including route name, arrival time and distance
• Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Finally way to quickly and completely turn off wifi or bluetooth. Hope there’ll be more settings shortcuts available soon!
Good but Better?
it would be good to use a specific Siri command (eg Play my music on appleTV) and shortcuts on some basis (eg, change of location or specific time / day of the week / date)
Great idea but partial Google Maps support
As a concept this is definitely an interesting app! However it would be nice if it supported Google Maps to calculate time to destination. For me, Apple Maps give inaccurate estimates, making this unusable for navigation.
- Apple Distribution International
- 142.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Apple Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.