By Marco Piccone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iEphemeris is an astronomical program for iPhone or iPod Touch.
iEpemeris displays moon phases, the visible surface of the moon, the distance between earth and moon, the Julian Date, the Sidereal Time, the Right Ascension and the Declination of the Moon.
The application can be customized by choosing:
- if you wish to use iPhone GPS;
- the hemisphere where you are living;
- between Metric and Anglo-American unit mesure system;
- if you want information in real time, or if you wish to set your own time and date;
- to choose your location among the 8.000 cities stored in the built-in database, or to add your own by setting latitude, longitude, elevation and time offset;
- to choose any of all supported languages without change your device settings; changes concern not only the application language, but even the regional settings used by the program (such as dates).
If you find any mistakes in translation just send me an e-mail to the following address:
What's New in Version 4.1
Fixed an issue with inApp Purchase.
Rebuilt for OS 4.3
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 18 March 2011
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Marco Piccone
- © Marco Piccone
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- iEphemeris Extended Information0,99 €
- iEphemeris Advanced Information0,99 €