By iHealth Labs Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Automatically record test results with a digital logbook that eliminates manual entry. The iHealth Gluco-Smart app saves time and eliminates errors by automatically handling tasks that are tedious with most blood glucose measuring systems, such as logging test results, charting data, and sharing results with caregivers. Add the secure cloud service (it’s free, too) and you have a convenient “go-to” testing system – wherever you are.
Measure – View readings instantly on your mobile device. Tag details to your results such as meals, activities, and voice memo. Upload offline measurements, and scan your new test strips for smart tracking.
Record – View a graphical summary of your past week, 2 weeks, month, and 3 months measurements and averages. Entries are all securely stored in your free iHealth cloud account for you to view at any time.
Manage – Review a digital logbook with all the details of your measurements, including time stamp, date, meals, carbs, activity, and voice memo. See stats and trends of key time periods broken out by day and meals.
Share – Share your results instantly with friends, family, or your doctor.
The iHealth Gluco-Smart app is also compatible with your Apple Watch! View your measurement history, trends, and get notifications, all from your watch.
Apple Watch app features: View your week’s data with trends and statistics easily without even opening the app. Receive notifications on your watch when you set reminders to take measurements, insulin, or other medication in the app.
Note: Requires iHealth Gluco-Monitoring System or iHealth Align Glucose Meter which is purchased separately.
What's New in Version 4.0.1
iGluco 4.0 has lots of new exciting updates! Including:
1. Improved bottom navigation for more convenient glucose measurements
2. Faster and more streamlined registration process
3. Easier to understand, step-by-step device set-up instructions
4. Improved new user experience with descriptive and informative page cards
5. Added a way to select and share individual measurements
6. Improved Reminders page, allowing users to easily select tasks and date/time
7. Added manual sync to the Cloud so your data will never get lost
8. Added Croatian language support
9. Increased the max weight limit
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 18 July 2016
- Version: 4.0.1
- Size: 37.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Croatian, French, German, Italian, Persian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: iHealth Labs Inc.
- © iHealth Labs, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.