By iHealth Lab Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now you can check and track your blood sugar levels as easy as you can everything else on your mobile device. The iHealth Gluco-Smart app saves time and eliminates errors by automatically handling tasks that are with most blood glucose measuring systems, like coding, counting test strips, and logging test results. Add the secure cloud service (it’s free, too), and you have a convenient “go-to” testing system—wherever you are.
Measure – View readings instantly on your mobile device, upload offline readings and scan your new test strip.
Record –Automatically record test results with a digital logbook that eliminates manual entry. View a graphical summary of your past 7 day measurements and weekly average. Entries are, all securely stored in your free iHealth cloud account.
Manage – Review a digital logbook with details of the measurement, including time stamp, date and tags. See stats and trends of key time periods broken out by day part and meals.
Share – Share your results instantly with friends, family or your doctor.
Note: Requires iHealth Gluco-Monitoring System which is purchased separately.
What's New in Version V3.1.0
1. Added support for the new iHealth Align (BG1) glucometer
2. Added French, Spanish, German, Simplified and Traditional Chinese language support
3. Added Facebook login
4. UI tweaks
5. New features including mandatory updates and direct access to the iHealth online store
6. Various bug fixes
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 27 June 2014
- Version: V3.1.0
- Size: 41.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: iHealth Lab Inc.
- © iHealth Lab Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.