By ThinkMac Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
iKana is the fun and easy way to learn Hiragana and Katakana, the two Japanese phonetic alphabets. It will also help teach you over 700 common Japanese words using a spaced repetition training system. iKana lets you:
- Learn Hiragana and Katakana including the contracted syllables.
- See stroke animations for each kana.
- Test your ability to recall kana against the clock.
- Learn over 700 common Japanese words.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
- Refreshed design with retina graphics
- Bug fixes and improvements behind the scenes.
- 12,99 €
- Category: Education
- Updated: 18 November 2015
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 10.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Rory Prior
- © 2015 ThinkMac Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor