Live an amazing lighting experience! Create your own ambiance, from chill to party, it's all up to you.
iLightShow connects Apple Music and Spotify streaming services to Philips Hue and LIFX lighting systems. Perfect to make your home parties really awesome! Transform your apartment or house into a real dancefloor. Simple but efficient, iLightShow does not need many options, you just need to login to Apple Music or Spotify and link your Philips Hue Bridge, we do all the rest for you.
Why should you use iLightShow?
During parties with friends, turn on your LIFX / Philips Hue lights and transform your house or apartment into a festive place.
Relax while listening to music and create your own ambiance, from chill to electro, iLightShow will create light effects on all musical styles.
Want to stay awake while working at home? iLightShow can provide you with a lot of powerful energy.
• Real-time Philips Hue / LIFX lights synchronization with Apple Music or Spotify Music
• Super accurate - works on top of Spotify audio analysis
• Stop / Resume Apple Music or Spotify playback as much as you need
• Add / Remove Hue / LIFX bulbs during the show just with one click!
• Control the brightness and the intensity of the show
• Either let the app control the colors or select your owns
• Automatic Light effects, like strobe (Stroboscope)
• Delay the sync when using external accessories
• Sonos speakers synchronization
• Philips Hue Bridge and some Philips Hue Smart Bulbs (for more information, see http://meethue.com) some LIFX lights. Also works with TRÅDFRI bulbs, linked to the hue bridge.
• An Apple Music account OR Spotify Music Account
Need some support? Contact me on Twitter or Facebook at @iLightShow
Improvement of songs details search
Ratings and Reviews
Requires purchases even for limited functionality
- Nicolas Anjoran
- 39.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Nicolas Anjoran
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack 129,00 Kč
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.