By Exact REAL
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Image Editor is a bitmap image-editing application that lets you retouch existing photos or create original graphics. Image Editor gives you the rich graphics toolset for digital photography and supplies of a professional graphic design studio. Additional,Image Editor integrates batch rename,batch resize,batch format conversion which will promote your productivity more efficiently.
- JPEG loading and saving.
- JPEG2000 loading and saving.
- TIFF Also FAX (CCITT3) format supported for loading.
- PNG with various compression levels loading and saving.
- BMP in 2,16,256 or 16M colors loading and saving.
- PCX in 2,16,256 or 16M colors loading and saving.
- GIF in 2,4,8,16,32,64,128 or 256 colors loading and saving.
- RAW Camera formats (CRW, CR2, NEF, RAW, PEF, RAF, X3F, BAY, ORF, SRF, MRW, DCR) loading.
- PhotoShop PSD format loading and saving.
- PDF format loading and saving.
- zoom in,zoom out,zoom to fit,zoom to actual size
- Selected region cropping.
- Image rotation any angle(special for 90 and 180 degree) by various methods.
- Horizontal and vertical flip.
- Image resizing.
- Double click on image to adjust
-Double click in any point of current image to open edit panel
-Adjust exposure,contrast,saturation,temperature,tint,sepia,sharpness on "Adjust" page.
-Preview and generate effect including B&W,sepia,antique,fade color,boost color,sharpen,blur,color invert on "Effect" page.
-Get the image detail information on "Detail" page.
Image Batch Process:
-Batch rename by set prefix,suffix and number from
-Batch resize by set width and height in px.
-Batch format conversion support TIFF,JPEG,BMP,PNG,GIF,PDF
- 29,99 €
- Category: Photography
- Released: 21 July 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Yong Li
- © macrender
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later