Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Our ear training software, Phobia series, has been used world wide and designed for aspiring musicians and music major students. These interactive training will help developing essential listening skills on common musical subject such as chords, chord inversions, intervals, and scales.
Compatible with OS X 10.6.8, OS X 10.7.5, OS X 10.8.5, OS X 10.9.x, and OS X 10.10.x.
• ChordPhobia helps you learn to recognize chords by ear.
• InversionPhobia helps you learn to recognize inversions by ear.
• IntervalPhobia helps you learn to recognize intervals by ear.
• ScalePhobia helps you learn to recognize scales/modes by ear.
In IntervalPhobia, you will see/hear most of the intervals from pefect unison to perfect fifteenth.
• Interval Roots: C, C#/Db, D, D#/Eb, E, F, F#/Gb, G, G#/Ab, A, A#/Bb, and B
• Intervals: PU, m2, M2, m3, M3, P4, TT, P5, m6, M6, m7, M7, P8, m9, M9, m10, M10, P11, CTT, P12, m13, M13, m14, M14, and P15.
• Play Modes: Interval Dictionary, Training, and Lesson.
• Note Orders: Chord (simultaneous), Ascending, and Descending.
• Interval Display: e.g. 1-3, PU-M3, C-E
• Piano Keyboard View
• Grand Staff View
What's New in Version 1.7.1
• Rebuilt using Xcode 6.0.1.
- 0,99 €
- Category: Education
- Updated: 18 October 2014
- Version: 1.7.1
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Hidetomo Katsura
- © 2014 majorthird.com
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor