By Robert McNeel & Associates
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
View native Rhino 3DM files on your iPad, iPad Mini, iPhone, and iPod touch.*
There is nothing like showing your designs and ideas in 3D.
Pan, zoom, and orbit with a tap or drag of your finger.
The handy navigator lets you scroll through thumbnails, so you can quickly jump to any model you want.
The layer manager allows you to toggle visibility to selectively show certain parts of your model.
Load Rhino 3D models from web sites, DropBox, GoogleDrive, email attachments, or from iTunes.
Save views as images for markup and emailing.
Support, community, and blog at: http://support.irhino3d.com.
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
What's New in Version 1.5.2
Minor bug fixes and optimizations.
1.5.2: Fixes a bug that caused models to display incorrectly on the iPad in Portrait.
…for more information please visit http://support.irhino3d.com.
NOTE: This update requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- 3,59 €
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 05 November 2013
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 15.3 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Robert McNeel & Associates
- © 2013 Robert McNeel & Associates
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.