It's Not Rocket Science
By Graham Ranson
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Step right up, step right up! Haven't you always wanted to own your own rocket? Well now's your chance!
Walk into our showroom today and fly away in a brand new rocket! See how high you can fly whilst earning some cash to buy another rocket.
Warning: Rocket flight is dangerous and there is a tendency to crash and die. Avoid asteroids at all costs.
• Endearingly simple gameplay – both to play as well as develop.
• Nearly a dozen rockets to unlock and crash!
• Multiple achievements and a leaderboard.
• Ultra-realistic starry background system. *
• Pickups, asteroids, and space!
• Woefully inaccurate science.
* it’s just a bunch of white dots.
If you've read this far, please consider following me on Twitter - @GrahamRanson
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Sharing message from the new-score screen now includes a link to the store page.
Height in sharing message is now formatted nicer.
Fixed issue where earning more than 1 star at a time wasn’t being stored properly.
Fixed issue where bonuses were trying to award the wrong number of stars.
Added text to explain releasing to stop your engines.
Added a new ‘Wildcard’ pickup because what’s life without a little chaos.
Fixed issue where rewarded videos weren’t properly rewarding players.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 22 March 2017
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 47.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Graham Ranson
- © Copyright Graham Ranson 2017. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.