By Christian Beer
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
iVocabulary is your personal knowledge trainer for your Mac and provides a convenient way to collect and manage your own vocabulary, technical terms, flashcards or the content you prefer.
Via the iCloud and the companion apps iVocabulary for your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad you can easily take your vocabulary with you and learn your vocabulary while you're in a train, on the beach or wherever you like.
Since it's based on ProVoc, you can download files out of more than 4500 freely available vocabulary files.
Download vocabulary from more than 3500 files created by a huge community. Choose your vocabulary for many languages including but not limited to: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Latin, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese … iVocabulary is based on the retired app ProVoc, created by Arizona Software (Switzerland) and is able to open all files created with ProVoc.
- Create your own vocabulary files
- Learn new vocabulary with a neat slideshow
- Train your vocabulary with multiple choice or written test
- Get immediate feedback through a pie chart
- See your learning progress in a history bar chart
- Structure your vocabulary in chapters and pages
- Add images and audio to your vocabulary
- Upload your vocabulary to iVocabulary on your iPhone, iPod touch or your iPad (you find iVocabulary also on the iOS App Store)
- Print your vocabulary as list or as cards to cut out
- Spotlight integration
- Import your existing vocabulary from CSV files
- Adjust the training modes to your preferences
To get an idea of iVocabulary you can have a look at the screenshots and howto videos on the iVocabulary support website.
(Please note that iVocabulary for iPhone, iPod touch or your iPad needs to be bought separately from the iOS App Store)
What's New in Version 3.0.2
- Bugfix release
- 9,99 €
- Category: Education
- Updated: 20 December 2013
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 21.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Developer: Christian Beer
- © 2008-2013 by Christian Beer
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor