Kiwi.com secures you the lowest fares by finding unique flight connections.
Kiwi.com’s unique Virtual Interlining™ technology scans flight connections from 700+ airlines around the globe, creating almost limitless flight combinations and getting you the cheapest price.
On average, flights cost 28% less with Kiwi.com – saving you up to 90% on direct flight prices. Download now and get the best deals!
“Kiwi.com will find you the cheapest international flight.” - Condé Nast Traveler
“…so clever that once you understand how it works you cannot help but be impressed.” - Business Insider
“Kiwi.com helps you figure out where you can fly within your budget.” - The New York Times
5 REASONS FOR KIWI.COM
1. Super savings - Kiwi.com views 18 billion flight combinations hourly to find you the best deal
2. Lighting fast search means almost instant results
3. Price calendar helps you to compare the cheapest dates for your trip
4. Responsive customer support in 17 languages
5. Kiwi.com Guarantee covers missed flights and cancellation for all bookings
Bonus: Price alerts notify you about price drops meaning you always get the best deals with Kiwi.com.
Unlike Expedia, Kayak, Skyscanner or Hopper, Kiwi.com compares flight prices from airlines who DO NOT normally offer linked flights – allowing you to choose from a huge range of travel destinations, at massive cost savings.
Combining flight choices from all low-cost and major airlines, Kiwi.com offers savings you’ll never get with bigger carriers like Delta, Jetblue, United Airlines or Southwest. And with no commission to pay, Kiwi.com is cheaper than travel agents too.
Use the interactive price map to search for the best prices. Struggling for inspiration? Choose ‘Everywhere’ in the destination field and see the best travel deals from across the world.
Your personal travel guide
Essential personal travel documents are stored within the app, with mobile e-tickets, boarding passes and flight information all safe and secure.
Relax – Whatever happens, you’re covered
If you miss your connecting flight because of an unexpected flight delay or cancellation, there’s no need to worry. The totally free Kiwi.com Guarantee ensures you’ll get to your destination.
“Kiwi.com gets the lowest price by finding connections that other search engines wouldn’t even consider.”
Peter Greenberg, Emmy-awarded travel journalist
DOWNLOAD TODAY AND FLY TOMORROW!
Thanks for updating the Kiwi.com app. As always, we’re doing everything we can to improve your mobile travel experience.
We’ve fixed a couple of crashes and addressed a lot of the feedback you’ve given us.
Let’s take a look:
• Prices which appeared on screen with their destinations are now much more accurate and better sorted (We originally botched this up. Thanks for pointing it out to us).
• We also fixed a rare crash which occurred when using the place picker.
• We’ve added a new screen which gives travelers easy access to their e-ticket and boarding information at the airport. This should be far more convenient than having to save your e-ticket as a separate .pdf file. And, it’ll mean we can save a few trees because you won’t need to print it out either.
• Like what you see? Let us know.
We appreciate you & your feedback. It helps us focus our design and development efforts to provide you with the very best mobile user experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Where is map searching? Where is anytime searching? I cannot sort results by price, it stays as it is under popular. Why everytime sort button is pressed the sorting switches off and I have to press again to change it. In the calendar i can see price 10€, in the next window the cheapest is 50€ and when I press the city it says 100€ the cheapest... whats the glitch? Why is popular set as default? I use kiwi for price and intuitive fast searching, not for mainstream places, useless and slow search engine. This is not ever worth realeasing.
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue and thank you for your feedback. Please note that we are working hard to solve this problem and it supposed to be fixed in a new version of the app. Also I would like to ask you if you contact us via email (email@example.com) with more details regarding your issue and we will get back to you as soon as possible with the outcome.
Thank you for understanding,
Kiwi.com’s Mobile Team
The worst user experience ever :(
love the service, but hate the app. Some important function details which makes no sense. Eg. back button-why back button has to always bring me home, but not back to previous page exactly?
Can I pick just couple of relevant departure airports for every search or will the app offer me some other airports every time I turn it on? If so, it is not visible enough.
It is quite time comsuming to set it up every time + every time when i push back button, because i forgot it is NOT back button but home button.
Dear customer, thank you for your feedback. I would like to inform you, that most points that you mentioned in your feedback will be fixed in new version of app. Please be patient. On behalf of Kiwi.com
No notifications at all
Customer service is great however the app is such a disappointment for me
Tickets - well options “open document” and “open printable document” are two completely different options. Good to know, after I cannot change the seat selection.
Seat selection - hidden under option “flight service “ Wifi and Food.
No notifications at all!
What about a notification about the status of the flight or status about those tickets.
I have received one email which ended up in the spam box.
That is why I would really appreciate notifications through the app.
Thank you for your feedback.
We will investigate your ideas and we will implement them as soon as possible. If you have any other ideas please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kiwi.com s.r.o
- 136.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 SkyPicker.com s.r.o.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.