Learn Italian Vocabulary: Memorize Italian Words - Free
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The fun way to learn Italian!
*** This app has been for several weeks in nº 1 of Education, has been app of the week, rewarded as "New & Noteworthy" and has appeared in "What's Hot?". ***
- Listen to authentic native speakers pronounce all words.
- The text option helps you improve your writing abilities.
- The multiple choice option helps you improve your understanding.
- The exam combines all options and measures your time.
- Compete against yourself and against other users.
- Save words in favorites and practice and train only your favorite words.
- Free updates.
- No need to configure or read a manual. Just install and start.
- We don't overwhelm you with thousands of words, but offer small units that can each be dominated in a short time.
Do you really have a big desire to speak Italian fluently without the boring learning sessions? WordTrainer is an app developed to help you learn Italian words in a fast, easy and very entertaining way!
Learn or refresh your Italian, anytime and anywhere with your own personal WordTrainer.
WordTrainer provides a set of the most common and useful words, organized by category.
The lite version includes 2 and the full version contains the following 24 categories:
- Body Movements
- In the classroom
- Daily activities
- Describing people
- Free time activities
- At the table
- More family
We've chosen not to overwhelm you with hundreds or thousands of words, but instead give you small units of between 25 and 35 words, which can easily be learned in a short time. This keeps it fun!
Learn Italian words
You choose a category and one by one all Italian words with their Italian translations are repeated. You can save the words that require more attention as favorite, and practice and test only those words. This option is used to study and learn the Italian words. You can listen to the pronunciation of all words.
When you think you have learned all Italian words, you are ready for the big test, the WordTrainer.
You can use the trainer from Italian to English and from English to Italian.
To test your understanding of the words, use the multiple choice option and to test your writing abilities the text option.
The words in the category are repeated until you dominate them all. In this case the category is marked as completed.
The exam combines all options. It has a built-in timer that measures how long it takes you to translate 30 words.
You can compete against yourself and against other users.
With everyday use, this application will help you acquire a vast body of Italian words.
There are word trainer apps for beginners, advanced, business and children available. For a complete list of all apps:
What's New in Version 2.2
- Corrected some words in the app.
- The leaderboard is enabled.
- Favorite words are saved.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 12 March 2013
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Astrid Jansen
- © 2010 Astrid Jansen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 22 new categories1,79 €