Linea Sketch gives you the right balance of power and control to capture your thoughts and ideas effortlessly. The focus stays where it belongs: on your creations, not on the tools.
What People Are Saying:
⁕ The best possible sketching experience whether you are drawing, prototyping an app interface, storyboarding, taking notes, or something else. - MacStories
⁕ The color swatch in Linea is fantastic...It fits a spectrum of color options into a very compact space. - 9 to 5 Mac
⁕ Linea is approachable for all – and will quite likely prove to be useful and enjoyable by all. - SlashGear
Why Linea Sketch?
• Easy Colors - Choose from a wide range of pre-defined colors, or customize colors with a single tap. Auto generated tints & shades saves time and effort.
• Minimal UI - Every control is designed to stay out of your way until you need it. Linea Sketch’s elegant interface puts the focus on your creations.
• Move / Transform - Lasso part of your sketch, move it, rotate it, resize it. Transform your creations quickly & easily.
• Elegant Layers - Simplified set of layers that can be easily rearranged, merged & adjusted. Import images for reference or to trace on top of from Files, Dropbox & more.
• ZipLine - An intuitive way to make straight lines and polygons. Draw a line and hold at the end to automatically straighten it. Tap & hold to connect ZipLines to form polygons.
• Grids & Templates - A wide range of traditional grids, 3D isometric lines, storyboards, and templates for iOS screen or icon design.
• Flexible Exporting - Export your work as a layered Photoshop document, transparent PNG, and more. Export entire drawings or cropped portions to a range of services including Slack and Dropbox.
• Touch Eraser - Ever used your finger to erase a whiteboard? Linea Sketch lets you wipe the screen with your finger to correct mistakes and your hands stay clean!
• iCloud Sync - Automatically keeps all of your sketches & projects up-to-date across all of your devices.
Complete Feature Set:
• Technical Pencil - Hard lead, thin lines. Pressure sensitive.
• Classic Pencil - Soft lead, thick lines. Pressure sensitive.
• Felt Tip Pen - Thin solid lines that vary in opacity with pressure
• Wide Tip Marker - Fat solid lines that vary with pressure
• Eraser - Clean up your work with a finger touch or pressure sensitivity
• Tilted Rendering - Each tool works differently when an Apple Pencil is used flat against the screen.
• Always on-screen & easily available
• 2 banks of pre-defined colors + 6 tints & shades each
• Auto-generation of tints and shades
• Drag & drop color swatches into Linea Sketch from other apps
• Creation of custom color sets
• Hue/Saturation adjustments
• 5 flexible layers
• Easily merge & clear
• Import images from Files, Dropbox & more to reference
• Drag & drop to rearrange
• Opacity adjustment
Grids & Templates:
• Notepads with wide & narrow rules in both portrait & landscape
• App user interface and icon design templates
• Traditional grids in lines & dots
• Storyboards in 16:9, 1.85:1, and 2.35:1 ratios
• 3D isometric grid
• Hexagonal graph paper
Backgrounds & Paper Textures:
• Turn paper texture on/off
• Paper grain
• Butcher’s paper
• Black construction
• Gray Bristol
• Save as layered Photoshop PSD, transparent PNG, or flattened JPEG
• Save all or just a portion of each drawing
• iOS Share sheet support
• Export to Slack, Dropbox, AirDrop & more
• Presentation Mode to video out or AirPlay to Apple TV
• Organize drawings in project folders
• Share, rename, move and remove drawings / projects
• Thumbnail previews of drawings save time
• Two-finger tap for quick Undo
• Three-finger tap for Redo
• Pinch to zoom and rotate
• Compass shows which way is up
• Tap Compass to lock, flip, or reset
• Long-press the Compass to reset
• Works in portrait & landscape orientations
• Supports split screen & drag and drop
Stroke Widths: The Pen and Marker tools now support strokes that are set to a specific width or that vary with pressure. Fixed width lines are great for lettering, cartoon outlining, and graphing. Variable pen widths create a more organic feel and are perfect for inking comics, illustrations, and more.
New Templates: Circular grids, sheet music staves, and Apple Watch user interfaces were added to grids & templates. Whether you're drawing mandalas, writing your next hit, or working on a wearable app, these portrait and landscape layouts will be helpful!
- Sheet Music
- Watch UI design
- Circular (for Mandalas, symmetric drawing, graphing, etc.)
- Reticle and Large Dot grids
- Desktop Web Design
Aspect Ratios: Crop and Export is now easier to use with presets for popular formats like 4:3, 16:9, and square. Your settings are also saved, making multiple exports simpler.
Other changes include the ability to merge selections into a specific layer, improved selection undo, better placement of images dropped into Linea, and more.
- PSD export now writes compressed layer data. This reduces file size and works around a bug in Procreate so it handles the transparency correctly.
- Support for exporting as a PDF from the Crop & Export panel.
- When pasting or importing an image into a layer while there's a selection, the new content is centered. Can be used while doing copy/paste to another layer to make a duplicate that's in the same place as the original.
- Reworked early templates to future proof them.
- When undoing after a transform, the selection is no longer dropped.
- Added headers to template groups for improved clarity and organization
- New keyboard shortcuts for selection mode commands: Cut, Copy, Paste & Duplicate
- ReplayKit Recording has been re-enabled thanks to a bug fix in iOS 12.1.3 or later
- Drag-and-dropped images are now dropped in the correct place on the canvas
- Fixed orientation of imported images of certain types (indexed PNG, for example)
- When importing multiple images in succession, each one gets its own undo state
- After merging layers, empty ones are now correctly saved to the document file
- Layer checkmarks now reset to being all-checked between selections
- A document in iPad sidebar multitasking mode no longer displays the Preview bezel without its text visible
- Selected templates are now scrolled into view on the popover list no matter the length
Ratings and Reviews
Sometimes our artistic ambitions exceed our technical know-how, which is why we’re so grateful for the simplicity of Linea. This sketching app eases us in gently with tools and settings we instinctively grasp—pen types, color shades, line widths—before revealing cool features like multiple drawing layers and templates. No intimidation, just pure creation.
- The Iconfactory
- 73.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018-2019 The Iconfactory
- 129,00 Kč
- In-App Purchases
- Small Tip 49,00 Kč
- Medium Tip 129,00 Kč
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.