Just open the app, then your iPhone turns into a magnifying glass. It is very handy when reading hard-to-read things. Books printed in small letters, menus in restaurants, labels on the medicine bottles, etc.
[All Functions are Free]
You can use all the functions of Magniscope just by downloading. The following is a list of functions.
- Magnifying up to 10x.
- Autofocus specially tuned for reading.
- Continually adjusting exposure.
- Video stabilization. (Shake reduction.)
- Dimmable torch light. (*1)
- Pausing the screen.
- Magnifying the loaded photos.
- Inverting the colors. (*2)
- Adjusting saturation, brightness, and contrast. (*2)
- Sharpening the image. (*2)
- Displaying in grayscale. (*2)
- Displaying in monochrome of arbitrary color. (*2)
- Adjusting the balance between red and green. (*2)
- High quality and intuitive user interface.
- Suitable for AirPlay.
- Compatible with VoiceOver.
(*1) Available on models equipped with flashlight. (iPhone and some iPad)
(*2) Available on models equipped with Apple A8 or later graphics hardware. (iPhone 6 or later, iPad Air 2 or later, and iPad mini 4 or later)
[Easy To Use]
Magniscope is an easy to use digital magnifying glass. There are no complicated settings. So you can use it with feeling like almost same as a real magnifying glass.
Inside of the circle is the magnified view. The view outside of the circle helps you comprehend where is magnified.
The interface is intuitive. You can move the circle freely. You can also pinch the circle to change the magnification from 1x to 10x.
Magniscope is equipped with autofocus specially tuned for reading. Always it works to keep the focus on the center of the circle so that you can see clearly what you want to see. (If you feel it is not in focus, you can shake the device to reset the focus.)
Video stabilization is another helpful feature of Magniscope. It reduces the blur associated with the motion of the device. It may reduce eyestrain.
[In a Dark Place]
Torch light is available. It is dimmable with the slider interface.
[More than Magnifying Glass]
Magniscope has more features than real magnifying glass. You can sharpen the image to make the text easier to read. Features such as contrast adjustment, monochrome display, etc. are also provided to assist in the easy viewing of colors.
It is also possible to pause the screen just by tapping. This feature is useful when you want to see newspapers, maps, pamphlets, etc. Pause the screen when the whole area you want to see is displayed. Then you can magnify any place with a finger, without moving the device.
You can also load a photo from the photo library and magnify it on the screen.
[Suitable for AirPlay]
You can choose the interface orientation by setting. Portrait orientation is the default. Landscape orientation is suitable for transferring the screen with Screen Mirroring function of iOS. So you can see magnified images on a big screen via AirPlay if you use Apple TV.
Magniscope is compatible with VoiceOver.
To move the circle, select it and swipe three fingers. You can use the toolbar buttons to change magnification, to turn torch on, etc.
Thank you for using Magniscope! This update improves compatibility with AirPlay.
- Interface orientation can be set.
Landscape orientation is suitable for transferring the screen with Screen Mirroring function of iOS. So you can see magnified images on a big screen via AirPlay if you use Apple TV.
- Now there are two options to hide banner ads.
1. By watching a short video of commercial message, banner ads will not be displayed for a specific period of time. (Only when video can be delivered.)
2. By purchasing the Add-on, ads are completely removed.
- Fixed other trivial problems.
- Go Yoshida
- 33.2 MB
Je požadován iOS 10.0 a novější. Kompatibilní se zařízením iPhone, iPad a iPod touch.
- Hodnoceno 4+
- © 2018 team-aries
- Nákupy v aplikaci
- Ad-free 99,00 Kč
Se zapnutým Rodinným sdílením bude moci tuto aplikaci používat až šest členů rodiny.