By The Mill
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Mill is an award-winning creative company with it's roots in visual-effects. As the leading innovator in our industry we are proud to present Mill Colour, a unique photo grading application.
Mill Colour allows you to alter any image with the precision and subtlety of professionals and has been specifically developed by our expert team of Colourists based on extensive experience in commercials, feature film and television.
Mill Colour emulates primary grading techniques used in a high-end digital suite; instead of applying and manipulating a filter to fit an image, our app allows you to adapt and refine the source image to achieve the look and feel you want.
The Mill’s Colourists have already created some basic Looks within the app which are wholly interactive with the photo and will alter depending on the source image. By mastering the Colour Controls you too will be able to colour like the experts.
When you’ve completed your image why not share your pictures with other app users by uploading your work to the ‘Mill Colour Image Gallery’ on Flickr.
Looking for inspiration? Visit The Mill Archive to view examples of The Mill’s own grading work.
To view our award winning visual-effects, design and digital work in full, receive regular news and updates and link to the Flickr ‘Mill Colour Image Gallery’ simply hit the Mill Website button on the main menu page within the app.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Fixed a bug where a white line would appear in the right side of an image
- Improved the maximum editable resolution for more recent hardware
- Added a Retina Display app icon
- Fixed some subtle bugs in the image processing system
- Improved the pan and zoom available on the image inspection screen
- Improved the compression quality of saved images
- Minimum iOS version set to 4.2, in order to keep up with the latest functionality in iOS