By Sebastian Schenk
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The Monochromist - Great Black and White Photography.
With the Monochromist App it becomes very easy (and quite fun!) to create, edit and share your pictures in black & white. By removing colors you can enhance a photo, bring its subject to life and give it a whole new artistic quality. Create, share and enjoy the dramatic effect that monochromatic images have. Become a Monochromist today!
The editing could not be simpler:
- choose a photo
- select a filter by scrolling through the list
- select a frame and a format in the same manner
- and export your picture.
Choosing a filter, format and frame is super easy and figuring out all the possible combinations is great fun.
- load a photo or just drop it on the app icon
- choose from a list of filters
- choose from a list of frames
- choose from a list of formats
- or create a completely custom effect
- playful navigation: click through the filters, frames or formats, one after another
- one tap: turn the UI on and off to see your images in all their glory
- auto-light feature to repair images that are to dark
- add a short text on the corner of your image
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- Save and Load Presets for Custom image effects
- Performance and Quality improvements
- User-Interface bugfixes
- 5,99 €
- Category: Photography
- Updated: 13 December 2011
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Developer: Sebastian Schenk
- © 2011 dev.LUX GbR
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor