NOTE: This official Moodle app will ONLY work with Moodle sites that have been set up to allow it. Please talk to your Moodle administrator if you have any problems connecting.
If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
- browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- view your course grades
- and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
Welcome to Moodle 3.5.2
This update comes with new features and improvements:
• Support for RTL languages
• Improved navigation between sections
• Support for embedded content in iframes
• Interface adapted to iPhone X
• And more!
Go mobile with Moodle App!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.