Welcome to Notability: powerful, yet wonderfully simple note-taking and PDF annotation.
Apple Editors' Choice on iPad, iPhone, and Mac! Top selling paid app on iPad App Store, regularly ranked #1.
Students, teachers, and business professionals use Notability daily to enrich their lives. It is uniquely designed for each device to provide the best note-taking experience at school, home, and work.
STREAMLINE YOUR WORKFLOW
• Become fully paper-free, in the classroom, office, and at home.
• Complete, sign, and share documents in Notability.
• Drag and Drop to move files, text, photos, GIFs, web pages, and more from other apps into Notability with Multitasking.
• Secure and lock your notes using Face ID and Touch ID.
HANDWRITE AND SKETCH WITH BEAUTIFUL INK
• Fully express your artistic side with custom colors and match any color with the color dropper.
• Easily create perfect circles and straight lines.
• Ink is fine-tuned for 1st and 2nd generation Apple Pencil for the most responsive, precise writing experience yet, including double-tap gesture for switching tools, erasing, and more.
SEARCH AND CONVERT HANDWRITTEN NOTES
• Search for handwritten words from the Library and in the note view in any of our 14 supported languages.
• Convert handwriting to text.
• It all happens on your device, so your information stays private.
SAVE TIME WITH MULTI-NOTE
• Multi-Note lets you work with two notes side-by-side.
• Quickly switch between notes with the Note Switcher.
• Drag & Drop handwriting, typed text, images, and more between notes.
• Notability includes full-featured, left-aligned typing with word count and a wide range of fonts, sizes, and colors.
• Create outlines, interactive checklists, and text boxes.
• Save time with keyboard shortcuts.
IMPORT AND SHARE
• Import PDFs, DOCs, PPTs, images, GIFs, and more - conversion to PDF happens on your device, so your information stays private.
• Annotate imported pictures, lecture slides, and meeting agendas, or complete class assignments.
• Share notes via email, AirDrop, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive, and more, or share note content to other apps with Drag and Drop.
RECORD AND PLAYBACK AUDIO
• Get more out of your lectures and meetings when you record them.
• Notes are automatically synced with audio recordings so during playback you can listen to what was happening as you wrote.
AUTO-BACKUP AND ICLOUD SYNC
• Use iCloud to automatically sync your notes to Notability on iPad, iPhone, and Mac, or to retrieve previous versions of your notes.
• Use Auto-backup to send your notes to a cloud service for archiving or recovery. Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, WebDAV, and OneDrive are all supported!
Mac app sold separately.
Notability is a registered trademark of Ginger Labs, Inc.
*** Bug fixes in 8.4.5 ***
• Fixed an issue with editing notes in locked subjects
• Miscellaneous minor bug fixes and improvements
*** What’s new in 8.4 ***
• Sneak peek of what we’ve been working on - Notability introduces perfect circles! Like our straight line feature, draw a circle and hold for it to be auto-corrected. More to come in 2019!
• Improved pinch to zoom, allowing you to zoom out to see multiple pages at once or zoom in further for detailed work.
• Added more keyboard shortcuts, including to create a new note, go back to the Library, and easily navigate within a note.
• The word count of a note is now available in the information popover
Hodnocení a recenze
Notability is a good tool for hand written note taking, although there are some things to improve. It would be nice to see some roadmap of planned features so users can hype themselves.
The pen support is great and response latency is good as well. Some of the selling points for me were themes, OCR, pressure sensitivity and how often devs update the app.
The weakest point right now I can see is the “add figure” option. Beside it being buggy (shapes option sometimes doesn’t work properly and uses previous chosen style), it just breaks the workflow of taking notes. The best solution IMHO is to include figure into the page body so user can see the context while drawing.
I would also appreciate a feature where user can specify the pressure sensitivity for low, middle and high pressure. Personally, my writing style is very light and so I can’t fully use the default pressure sensitivity as i would wish to.
In the end i see great potential in this and look forward to the future updates
Great app but still need some improvement
This is a great app very useful , i use it quite often , but i have a. Small issue with it that it’s not easy to add very space in a middleman of a note , and i also want the folders to sub folders which would be able to contain files , and the most important thing that must be improved in this app is that when I write a text with keyboard and a note with pencil , when i add a free space between theme they should note merge in the same area
An awesome app with some limitations
This is an awesome note taking app. The only thing that I am missing are some basic geometry/diagram/figure tools ala GoodNotes.
This app has some figure making tools but they are quite hidden and separate from the main canvas, not to mention that I find it nearly impossible to make a decent looking diagram with them.
For now I find it better to make my diagrams in GoodNotes and copy them to Notability as images.
- Ginger Labs, Inc.
- 294.3 MB
Je požadován iOS 10.0 a novější. Kompatibilní se zařízením iPhone, iPad a iPod touch.
Angličtina, Francouzština, Holandština, Italština, Japonština, Korejština, Norština (bokmål), Němčina, Portugalština, Ruština, Tradiční čínština, Turečtina, Zjednodušená čínština, Čínština, Španělština
- Hodnoceno 4+
- © Ginger Labs, Inc. 2019
- 249,00 Kč
- Nákupy v aplikaci
- Spring 49,00 Kč
- Summer 49,00 Kč
- Bubblegum Pack 99,00 Kč
Se zapnutým Rodinným sdílením bude moci tuto aplikaci používat až šest členů rodiny.