Create gorgeous spreadsheets with Numbers for Mac. Get started with one of many Apple-designed templates for your home budget, checklist, invoice, mortgage calculator and more. Add tables, charts, text and images anywhere on the free-form canvas. As soon as you start typing a formula, you’ll get instant suggestions and built-in help for the over 250 powerful functions. Animate your data with new interactive column, bar, scatter and bubble charts. Easily filter through large tables. Automatically format cells based on numbers, text, dates and durations with new conditional highlighting. And with an all-new calculation engine, Numbers is faster than ever before.
With iCloud built in, your spreadsheets are kept up to date across all your devices. And with real-time collaboration, your team will be able to work together at the same time on a Mac, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch — even on a PC using Numbers for iCloud.
Collaborate with others at the same time
• With real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a spreadsheet at the same time
• Collaboration is built in to Numbers on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
• PC users can collaborate too, using Numbers for iCloud
• Share your document publicly or with specific people
• You can easily see who’s currently in the document with you
• View other people’s cursors to follow their edits
• Available on spreadsheets stored in iCloud or in Box
Get started quickly
• Over 30 Apple-designed templates give your spreadsheets a beautiful start
• Simplified toolbar gives you quick access to shapes, media, tables, charts and sharing options
• The new Format Panel automatically updates based on selection
• Use Smart Categories to see your data in a whole new way
• Quickly organise and summarise tables to gain new insights
• Import and edit Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
• Import and edit Comma Separated Values (CSV) and tab-delimited text
• Quickly open password-protected spreadsheets using Touch ID on supported Macs
• Place tables, charts, text and images anywhere on the free-form canvas
• Add and resize multiple tables on a single sheet
• Create great-looking tables with enhanced cell border styling tools
• Use gorgeous preset styles to make your text, tables, shapes and images look beautiful
• Use doughnut charts to visualise data in an engaging new way
• Add an interactive image gallery to view a collection of photos
• Insert photos, music and video with the Media Browser
• Enhance your spreadsheets with a library of over 700 editable shapes
Formulas for everyone
• Choose from over 250 powerful functions
• Get function suggestions as soon as you start typing a formula
• Search the integrated function browser for built-in help and sample formulas
• Get live formula results, error checking, exact value and cell format with the new smart cell view
• Easily add stock information to spreadsheets
• Add your favourite functions to Quick Calculations for instant results
Everything adds up. Beautifully
• Insert gorgeous 2D and 3D charts
• Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter and bubble charts
• Automatically highlight cells based on rules for numbers, text, dates and durations
• Easily filter through large tables
• Change values in cells using sliders, steppers, tickboxes, pop-ups and star ratings
• Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your spreadsheets from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your spreadsheets from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Numbers for iCloud
Share your work
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter or Facebook
• Export your spreadsheet to CSV, PDF and Microsoft Excel
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
• Performance and usability improvements to Smart Categories.
• Save custom shapes and templates that automatically sync to all your devices using iCloud.
• Improved performance while collaborating on spreadsheets.
• Edit grouped objects while collaborating.
• Enhancements to Excel and comma separated value file import.
• Support for vertical text in shapes and text boxes in Chinese, Japanese and Korean languages.
Ratings and Reviews
To all the other whiners, it's not Excel, but it doesn't have to be! That's what the actual Excel is for. This app is great for keeping track of things across devices, due to the excellent iCloud syncing built in. Finally 64 bit making it more responsive and faster. It has a new UI and templates, as well as new languages. You can collaborate and share over iCloud. Thanks Apple! 5/5
There is a bug, when you have document on iCloud and you open it in iWorks mac and then save and right after open it in iWork for iphone/ipad, it will ask you which version to take, when you choose the version, which you have just edited on MAC, it WILL DELETE THE DOCUMENT!!! and apple support is hard to reach as usual :/
JE TU CHYBA, pokud mate dokument na iCloudu a otevrete ho na macu, ulozite a hned potom otevrete nacachovanou verzi na iphone/ipad, zepta se Vas, kterou verzi pouzit, kdyz zadate tu z Mac os, DOKUMENT SE SMAZE!!! Samozrejme zadat incident na Apple je voser :/
Missing paper borders
No chance to see the sheet of paper (its borders) so you could arrange its content. You always have to switch into a print screen and then come back. Nobody understands why Apple did this. Also the list of templates (actualy nice ones) is not that wide as it deserves.
- Apple Distribution International
- 208.8 MB
macOS 10.13 or later
English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008-2019 Apple Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.