Oxford Learner's Bookshelf
By Oxford University Press
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take Oxford University Press English language wherever you go with the Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf app. Learn and teach with enhanced Graded Readers, Coursebooks, Workbooks and Teacher’s Editions. Complete interactive activities, watch videos and complete listening activities from the page. Then, sync your progress and access your books from any tablet or computer.
LEARNING COMES TO LIFE WITH OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS E-BOOKS
* Develop skills watching videos and listening to audio while you complete interactive activities
* Check answers and progress instantly. Then, send to teachers or parents
* Slow down or speed up the audio to suit the pace of learning
* Improve pronunciation: listen to audio, record your own and compare
* Keep notes in one place on the page: write sticky notes or record voice notes
* Highlight or underline important vocabulary with the pen or highlighter, or simply annotate your pages
*Keep track of how many words and Graded Readers you read with the reading diary and certificate
Different e-books have different features.
HOW DO I START USING MY E-BOOKS?
Download Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf app, tap ‘Add a book’ and enter your access code if you have been given one by your school. You can also buy some e-books through the in-app Bookshop.
*Try samples of e-books before you buy!*
WHICH LEARNING MATERIALS ARE AVAILABLE?
Read your way to better English with Graded Readers. Choose the genre you like:
Fiction, non-fiction and fairy tales including Classic Tales, Oxford Read and Discover, Dominoes, Oxford Bookworms, Oxford Read and Imagine and Totally True. Collect reading awards and share the number of words and books read in your reading diary and get a certificate to share with friends, parents and teachers.
COURSEBOOKS AND WORKBOOKS
Favourite Oxford University Press coursebooks and workbooks are available for all ages, from young learners to adults. Teacher’s Editions are available for many courses as well as the Oxford Grammar Course.
What's New in Version 4.4
There are now more Pen and Highlighter colours to choose from and you can vary the thickness to draw, colour in or highlight your books.
Want to keep your favourite learning websites in one place? You can add weblinks to your Sticky Notes and be taken straight to the webpage where you saw that interesting video or article.
We’ve also fixed some minor bugs.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 20 March 2017
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 33.6 MB
- Languages: English, Korean
- Developer: Oxford University Press ELT
- © 2015 Oxford University Press
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- White Paper for teachers: Tablets and Apps in Your SchoolFree
- [Sample] English File Elementary Student BookFree
- [Sample] Aladdin: Classic Tales (Level 3)Free
- Graded Readers Catalogue 2016Free
- English File 3e Intermediate Plus Student's Book (Teacher's edition)1 220,00 Kč
- [Sample] Incredible English Class Book Level 1Free
- [Sample] Festivals Around The World Level 3 Oxford Read and DiscoverFree
- [Sample] Incredible English Activity Book Level 1Free
- English File Elementary Student Book1 190,00 Kč
- Impact Study for Teachers: Read On! the Benefits of Extensive ReadingFree