The official app for Pebble, the smartwatches people love.
Pebble manages your incoming calls, emails, messages, notifications, and more. Organize the past, present, and future with a new timeline interface. Track steps and sleep, control music playback, and choose from thousands of apps and watchfaces in the Pebble appstore.
Made with <3 by Team Pebble.
This app works with all Pebble smartwatches paired with compatible iOS devices via Bluetooth. Supported models include Pebble Time, Time Steel, Time Round, Pebble Classic, and Pebble Steel. Visit http://pebble.com for more.
• Brand-new app for setting up and managing your Pebble smartwatch.
• Create a Pebble account or access an existing one.
• Browse, get, and share Pebble apps and watchfaces on the Pebble appstore, right from the app.
• Load and organize watchapps onto your Pebble.
• Discover new and popular watchapps by category: Notifications, Daily, Fitness, Games, Remotes, and Tools & Utilities.
• Manage over-the-air software updates as new features and improvements happen.
• Contact Support, manage Settings, browse resources, find community links, and share suggestions with Team Pebble directly.
• Supports all watchapps built with SDK 3.0 AND legacy Pebble apps built with SDK 2.0.
What’s New in Version 3.0
• Support for Pebble watchapps, features, accessories, and data sources (e.g. Timeline-based apps, watchfaces, weather/sports data, and more).
• New layout – Organize what’s on your Pebble by Watchfaces, Apps, and Notifications. Dragging downloaded watchapps within the menu reorders them and syncs the changes to your Pebble (woo-hoo!).
• My Pebble info cards – Toggle settings, set as active watchface, contact developer, and more by tapping any item within My Pebble.
• Quick watchface management – In Watchfaces, the watchface with the green checkmark is the one currently active on your watch. Quickly change the active watchface by tapping the empty circle of another watchface in the menu.
• Note: Some Pebble watchapps use iOS Location Services in the background, which can decrease battery life.
We’ve updated our iOS app to preserve the Pebble smartwatch experience and remove the dependence on cloud services. Visit developer.getpebble.com for full details.
NEW + FIXED
• The app lets Pebble devices keep working, even if online servers are not accessible for any reason. The login process can be skipped, apps can be side-loaded, and the latest watch firmware (including language packs) can be installed.
• We removed the option to “Contact Support” but users can still export diagnostic data (including the Health database) by tapping “Share Diagnostics”.
• Health data collection and various telemetry reporting has been removed.
• The option to suggest new features has been removed.
• Turning on HealthKit synchronization in “Settings” now writes heart rate data to Apple’s Health app.
• Fixed a bug which would “crown” your first day of step counts, even if no activity was recorded yet.
• The Developer menu is now easier to find within the new “Settings” tab.
• Developers can now side-load a service configuration to change which servers the Pebble app communicates with.
• Fixed a crash that occurred when Rocky.js apps used Clay configuration pages.
• Fixed a crash that occurred when configuration pages attempted to open an image picker using HTML5 file input.
Ratings and Reviews
I do not know what everybody is complaining about. The app is not responsible for it´s crashing, the device is.
Shame on you Fitbit
Battery drain, crashes
Application almost everytime crashes when viewing Pebble Health.
Also it drains battery, even with location privilege turned off.
- Pebble Technology Corporation
- 92.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch)Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Pebble Technology Corp.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.