Full-featured and powerful image editing app for the Mac.
Pixelmator takes full advantage of the latest Mac features and technologies, giving you speedy, powerful tools that let you touch up and enhance images, draw or paint, apply dazzling effects, or create advanced compositions with ease. Once your images are ready, save them to popular image formats, share them via email or social networks, print them, or instantly add them to your Photos library. All right from Pixelmator.
The new Pixelmator 3.8 Phoenix is designed to integrate seamlessly with macOS Mojave's fresh and modern look, macOS Continuity features, like Handoff, iCloud Drive, and Continuity Camera, and it works wonderfully together with Pixelmator for iOS.
A powerful, pixel-accurate collection of selection tools
• Quickly and easily select any part of an image
• Edit and apply special effects to parts of your pictures
• Select and remove unwanted elements of your photos
• Cut out objects from one image to place in another
Top-notch painting tools
• Paint with Pixelmator as you would on canvas
• Use different brush sizes, shapes, hardness, and blending modes
• Adjust brush settings to get just the look you want
• Cover any area with beautiful gradients and color fills
• Correct wrinkles and repair scratches
• Make flaws vanish from your photos, remove or rearrange objects in a composition
• Blur, sharpen, lighten, or darken specific areas
• Reshape areas to subtly improve or give images a completely unexpected look
• Combine different tools and effects for an endless number of ways to refine your images
• Easily add, create, combine, and edit shapes
• Quickly add lines, circles, rectangles, polygons, and many more custom shapes
• Effortlessly apply shadows, fills, and strokes for more advanced shapes
• Create buttons, icons, web page elements, illustrations, and much more
A real effects machine
• Play with over 160 breathtaking effects
• Combine different effects for unique, near-effortless artistic creations
An elegant collection of professional-grade color correction tools
• Adjust exposure, hue, saturation, shadows and highlights, brightness, contrast, and much more
• Replace and remix colors
• Dramatically improve less-than-perfect images with one click
• Easily add non-destructive layer effects like shadows, outlines, color, gradient fills, or reflections
• Combine a set of effects to create and save your own unique layer style presets
• Or just use any of the Pixelmator Team-designed layer style presets
• Apply any of the layer style presets using drag and drop
• Launch Pixelmator directly from Photos and save edits back to the original image
• Open and save images using PSD, JPEG, PNG, HEIF, TIFF, PDF, and many other popular formats
• Open and save Photoshop images with layers
• Open and save 16-bits per channel images
iCloud, sharing, and saving for the web
• Let iCloud automatically store your edited images and seamlessly sync your work across all your Macs
• Skip manual saving of your documents thanks to Auto Save
• Email your photos right from Pixelmator
• Publish your images to social applications like Flickr, Twitter, and Facebook
• Optimize and save images for use on your web pages, blogs, photo albums, and more
Editing extensions for the Photos app:
• Retouch photos with powerful Pixelmator retouching tools right inside the Photos app
• Reshape images with Metal-based Pixelmator distort tools without leaving Photos
Built exclusively for Mac
Pixelmator uses a number of macOS features and technologies like Cocoa, Metal, Core Image, Grand Central Dispatch, 64-bit, FaceTime camera, Automator, Full-Screen, built-in Sharing and much more. And Pixelmator’s beautiful interface and image editing engine are fully optimized for the MacBook Pro with Retina display.
Apple Design Award Winner
Best of Mac App Store 2011: App of the Year 2011
This update brings a number of fixes and improvements to keep Pixelmator running smoothly.
• The grid, persistent guides, Quick Selection tool overlay, and selection outlines would be visible above the Rulers. Fixed.
• It was not possible to resize the Import window when it should have been, and it was possible to resize the About and Preferences windows when it shouldn’t have been. Fixed.
• Skewing, distorting, or changing the perspective of a layer group with differently sized layers would work incorrectly. Fixed.
• After changing the ruler origin, the temporary indicator lines would not be cleared from the screen until something was clicked. Fixed.
• Merging a layer group with a clipping mask inside it would turn the merged group into a clipping mask. Fixed.
• Opening Photoshop documents with inner or outer glow layer styles would sometimes cause Pixelmator to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
Have any feedback about the update or Pixelmator in general? We'd love to hear it at email@example.com!
Hodnocení a recenze
With the release of the Pro version – does that mean this app is dead now?
It’s a bit buggy since Sierra (well, more than before) and it becomes even more noticable with the release of High Sierra. Any chances of getting any stuff fixed?
I don’t like the new UI of the Pro version, so even moving there is not an option for me.
The app has not been updated for a long time and with the release of the Pro version it is probably dead now. I recommend to switch to the Affinity tools because they seem to value their customers more.
I am used to use layer masks frequently. For many reasons: HDR, compositions, etc. Unfortunately the way, how you can change the layer mask is very complex and time consumig. If you want to paste bitmap into layer mask you need to follow three steps approach described in the company`s blog. Also there are missing special layers for image color editing known from Photoshop, for example. I am not supposing that Pixelmator will be as good as Photoshop for the price off course, but I would suppose the same type of intuitive user interface, even having much less functions comparing Photoshop. Other functions are pretty fine. If guys will bring option to paste bitmap directly into layer mask and also special layers for changing contrast, levels etc, then Pixelmator will became usable tool. Unfortunately Pixelmator is only nicer version of free Gimp at the moment (I mean available functionality here). I am disappointend to pay 24 Euro for it, but maybe future version will be better.
- UAB Pixelmator Team
- 111.9 MB
- Grafika a design
- macOS 10.12 nebo novější, 64bitový procesor
- Angličtina, Francouzština, Italština, Japonština, Němčina, Španělština
- Hodnoceno 4+
- © 2007-2019 Pixelmator Team
- 779,00 Kč
Se zapnutým Rodinným sdílením bude moci tuto aplikaci používat až šest členů rodiny.