By Gatada Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PlayPal is a beautiful and simple to use floorball (uniball) tactical drawing board. The app is made very simple and easy to use, stripped of all complicating features. With PlayPal you simply draw and position players using drag and drop.
PlayPal is made so it really feels native to the platform:
- Draw using different colors even outside the rink.
- Drag and drop to create and delete individual players.
- Familiar delete mode: tap and hold (similar to deleting apps).
- Locks prevents unwanted editing of paint and/or players.
- Slide to delete all paint or all players.
- Delete sliders means no annoying confirmation dialogs.
Updates are on the horizon, at which time the price of PlayPal will be increased a bit. Buy the app now and save enough for half a pack of chewing gum.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
+ This update fixes the restore state so the ball, players and tactical drawing is restored.
+ Also, this update makes sure the sliders that deletes the ink and players work as intended.
- 0,89 €
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 09 March 2012
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Johan Herman Wilhelm Basberg
- © 2010 Gatada Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.