Can you see the beauty of the surroundings when you are reading in your mobile? TRY LISTENING!
• Private city guide – it plays offline audio content using GPS (always relevant).
• We bring you true stories.
• Selected routes are for free.
• Get route of your choice once. Create your own collection – play it even when you are back at home.
• Do not get lost. Navigation included.
• No roaming fees. Content and maps are available offline.
• Routes are available in different languages.
• Routes are provided by experienced tour guides.
• Manage time on route by yourself.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Changes related to iOS 10.x
Ratings and Reviews
Magic happens! It simply works.
It is narrated well. Maybe too stick on detail but some stories (the Charles Bridge & Kafka in Jewish Town) are written lively and you could be inspired by imagination to see all these beautiful places in refreshing insight.
Excellent tourist guide app
- AG4Planet s.r.o.
- 64.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
English, Czech, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 AG4Planet s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Prague - The Tale of Charles Bridge 129,00 Kč
- Vysehrad Free
- Prague Castle 129,00 Kč
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.