By Missing Link Cinema
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Qigong is a system of healing and energy cultivating exercises that is associated with traditional Chinese medicine and martial arts. It combines the practice of breathing and meditation with movement exercises. With the practice of meditation, it has been reported that it can help with the increased ability to relax and reduce stress. Many Western medical practitioners have stated that meditation a good alternative in helping to reduce stress.
Focusing on simply the meditating aspects of Qigong, Qigong Meditation contains beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels for anyone who is not familiar with Qigong and/or meditation to those who are more experienced.
While Qigong meditation cannot replace actual rest and the recommended amount of sleep, the benefits of Qigong meditation include:
- Increased ability to relax
- Increased ability to rest and sleep better
- Help with the reduction of stress
- Assist with controlling your breathing
- Increased mental focus
- Increase vitality
No previous or prior experience with Qigong or meditation is required.
All meditations and history of Qigong were written and spoken by George and Carol McDermott of The Creative Life Institute (www.creativelifeinstitute.com).
In this version:
- A beginner level meditation by George McDermott (8 minutes, 45 seconds)
- An intermediate level meditation by George McDermott (11 minutes, 53 seconds)
- An advanced level meditation by George McDermott (29 minutes, 21 seconds)
- A brief history and overview of Qigong by Carol McDermott (4 minutes, 43 seconds)
Please note that Qigong Meditation is best used with headphones and Airplane Mode.
Please leave us feedback:
Also, check out our blog for updates and news:
Disclaimer: While Qigong Meditation may help you relax and/or reduce stress, we do not claim that it is a substitute for actual medical advice from a doctor or medical professional.
- 0,89 €
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: 09 April 2011
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 101 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Charles Pham
- © Missing Link Cinema
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.