Timepage for iPad – Calendar by Moleskine
By Moleskine Srl
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Organize your life with Timepage, the incredible calendar app unlike any other. The Best of 2015 iPhone app is now designed especially for iPad with big-screen calendar features like the magical expanding month heatmap, desk mode and Split View support.
“It’s the first calendar app that’s really won me over.” – The Next Web
“The new calendar app Timepage will make you forget the rest.” – Gizmodo
–––WHAT PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT TIMEPAGE–––
• Uncluttered design with day, week and month views that can be used side-by-side
• Fully adjustable week calendar to show between three and fourteen days
• A magical month view that expands fullscreen when you want to see the big picture
• Personalise your calendar with authentic Moleskine themes
Plan Your Day:
• Beautifully animated temperature and rainfall forecasts for the day so you know what to wear and how to get around
• Timepage Assistant will let you know when rain is on the way, what time to leave so you never run late and who to follow-up with after meetings
• Helpful hints like “2 hours free after this event then Gym at 6pm”
• Stay focussed with desk mode that shows your daily schedule and a custom clock
• Lightning fast event creation - just type something like “Coffee with George at Monks”
It Just Works:
• Syncs fast across all of your devices and accounts with any calendar already on your iPad like iCloud, Google Calendar, Outlook, Exchange, Facebook, Yahoo and CalDAV
• Split View lets you manage your schedule in Timepage while firing off emails or coordinating with people in other apps
• Search for events using Spotlight
• Custom repeating events like “Every 2nd Tuesday at 3pm until June 15”
• Advanced calendar features you need like reminders, calendar colours, app icon badge customisation, 24 hour time and more
• Choose the app text size with dynamic type options
Get it for yourself and see why the most productive people use Timepage to get organized.
If you’ve got a question or something isn’t working quite right, please email us. It isn’t possible for us to respond directly to app reviews, you can contact us directly from the Menu > About > Ask Question.
We have put thousands of hours into creating Timepage, and reviews are reset every time we release an update. We read every single one. If you enjoy using Timepage please take a minute to leave us a nice review, thank you!
• Our weather data comes from our friends at the excellent Forecast.io and is featured with information about rainfall, wind, hourly temperature graph, sunrise and sunset times.
• Timepage is great as a school timetable or shift calendar
• Timepage uses location data for accurate weather data, travel times and local information. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
NEW THEME COLORS
Themes have been redesigned to offer a great new range of personalization. New pastel colors are complemented with the option for dark or light text.
Choose colors for your calendars with the new calendar color editor via preferences > calendars.
Notes now supports URLs, flight numbers, telephone numbers and email addresses.
We are working around the clock to update and improve Timepage, and reviews are reset every time we release an update. If you enjoy using Timepage please take a minute to leave us a nice review! If you’ve got a question or something isn’t working quite right, please email us. It isn’t possible for us to respond to app reviews, you can contact us directly from the Menu > Help > Ask Question.
- 6,99 €
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 20 December 2016
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 72.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Moleskine S.r.l.
- © 2016 Moleskine SpA & Bonobo Pte Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.