Translate AR is the best app to translate anything around you simply by pointing your camera to objects. It is ad-free and it is especially useful for travelers or people learning a new language.
When people travel to a new country, it’s hard to learn to speak the local language, so we rely on gestures and facial expressions to communicate, without much success. I have always wanted to be able to point our device at an object and know the name of that object in another language, so I've decided to build Beeply: Translate AR.
• Improved detection accuracy
• Rebuilt user interface to make it easier to use the app
- Cesare Gianfilippo Astianatte De Cal
- 105.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- English, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Cesare Gianfilippo Astianatte
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.