The Official Street League Skateboarding Mobile Game.
#1 game in 80 countries. Loved by skaters all over the world.
Touch Arcade review - 4.5/5 - "True skate is clearly something special"
Note: True Skate comes with a single skate park and contains additional content only available by In-App purchase. See below.
- Realistic touch based physics.
- Flick the board to make it react exactly how you would expect.
- Drag your finger on the ground to push.
- A beautiful skate park to get lost in including ledges, stairs, grind rails plus a bowl, half pipe and quarter pipes. (Additional skate parks are now available as an In-App Purchase)
- Slow motion.
- User challenges
- Replay sharing
- Global leaderboards.
Available by IN-APP PURCHASE only:
- Additional skateparks and locations.
- Street League Skateboarding courses.
Optional IN-APP PURCHASES: (The same content is also available for free by spending True Credits earned by doing tricks and finishing missions)
- Unlock all missions.
- Unlimited slow motion.
- Unlimited board image changes.
- Unlimited wheel color changes.
- Unlock lists.
50 50 grind, 5 0 grind, boardslide, rail slide, tail slide, nose slide, darkslide, dark 50 50, suski grind, smith grind, feeble grind, salad grind, nose grind, crooked grind, lazy grind, overcrook, losi grind, bluntslide, noseblunt, kickflip, heelflip, pop shove-it, 360 pop shove-it, backside 180, frontside 180, ollie, nollie, impossible, hard flip, 360 hard flip, inward heelflip,360 inward heelflip, varial kickflip, nightmare flip, 360 flip, varial heelflip, laser flip, late tricks and more, or what ever else you can make the board do.
- Fixed an issue where swapping from a board slot with an old school deck to a slot with custom images could cause the incorrect board shape to be used.
- Improved board display in the ME menu.
Ratings and Reviews
Sure, there are skateboarding games that let you pull 900s from telephone wires, then land in a manual, collecting millions of points. But when you want realism and complexity, you want True Skate. For years, True Axis’ skateboarding simulator has been letting us ollie, grind, and kickflip with our fingers. Competing with your friends, scouting gaps, and completing missions is great fun, but the true reward is perfecting a line and nailing incredible tricks with just the right swipes.
Faster progress? Nope.
New UI looks cheap and confusing.
Problems with connecting Facebook.
Pay to win... I would like to ride in different parks, but thats impossible without microtransactions.
Simply - you are destroying your app :)
I bought the game and you cant do anything more without spending more money ... what a waste
In-App PurchasesSee All
- TRUE AXIS PTY LTD
- 150 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © True Axis Pty Ltd 2012-2015
- 49,00 Kč
- In-App Purchases
- Skatepark: Mondo Ramp 25,00 Kč
- Skatepark: The Factory 25,00 Kč
- Skatepark: The Valley 25,00 Kč
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.