By Last Day of Work
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Embrace the drama of life!
From the developer of the smash-hit Virtual Villagers series comes the new casual game that captures the drama of life - Virtual Families! Virtual Families is a casual family sim that runs in true-real time. Adopt and nurture a needy person in the computer. Help them meet a mate, and start a family.
· A Game About Life - In All of its Drama and Glory
· Runs in true real-time like all LDW games.
· Virtual Families generates unique and fascinating adoptees from 1000's of combinations.
· Fully trainable people: shape/adapt their personalities through praising and scolding!
· Dynamic illness system.
· Over 100 trophies.
· Hidden puzzles around the house.
· Email 'events' and other random, unpredictable occurrences.
· Weather, day/night cycles (synchronized to the player's system clock, so it is nighttime in the game when it is nighttime where you are!).
· Pass on the house to the next generations.
· Uses the technology behind Virtual Villagers for an accessible and stable player experience.
What's New in Version 1.01.01
Fixes problem going full screen in Lion.