By Michal Frankowski
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Featured by The New York Times on Nov 22, 2012 (Software That Shows What Your Shiny New iPad Can Do) ***
WeatherMap+ is an interactive app, which allows you to pan and zoom around a map of the world, switch various weather layers in order to get a comprehensive view of both current and future weather events.
- detail up to 0.25 degrees on land or sea anywhere in the world.
- view how weather conditions change over time for your individual area and weather around the world
- get basic overview of cloudiness, precipitation, temperature, wind speed and pressure in a singe view
- switch between available layers: "all layers", "temperature", "wind speed", "pressure"
- see the weather forecast up to 5 days
What's New in Version 1.6
Multiple performance improvements and bug fixes
Funguje, jak má
Jak na iPadu, tak na iPhonu. Umí počasí na celém světě.
Dlouho jsem hledal a zkoušel, tuhle aplikaci používám přes rok a pořád spokojenost.
- 2,99 €
- Category: Weather
- Updated: 27 October 2012
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Michal Frankowski
- © Michal Frankowski
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes