By Heiner Bach
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Navigate your XBMC server over WLAN with style.
=> XBMC v11.0 "Eden" and v12 "Frodo" full supported! <=
In fact, some features ONLY work with eden, like playlist reordering ore resume functionality.
Works great with XBMC v10 "Dharma"
Older versions of XBMC are NOT supported.
XBMC Commander is a remote control for XBMC, the great open source media center software.
With XBMC Commander you can browse your media collection, tell XBMC to start playback of any items, manage XBMCs playlist - in one word: Completely remote control your XBMC machine.
XBMC Commander features a nice and clean user interface that concentrates on your media and is really easy to navigate.
- Remote control XBMC using simple gestures
- Browse your movie / tv show / music database
- Start playback / enqueue any items on your XBMC machine
- Support for multiple XBMC installations
- Filter by Genre / recently added
- Support for tv show posters and banners
- Choose your favorite of multiple different layouts
- Playlist support
- File browser
This app will run on both iPad and iPhone/iPod.
Limitations when running on iPhone compared to the iPad:
- just one detail layout
- no fanart based layouts
If you intend to run this app on the iPhone only, go for the iPhone edition!
What's New in Version 3.0
- PVR support (Frodo only)
- improved loading times for movies and tv shows
- new layout called "brushed metal"
A ton of Frodo related fixes:
- prev / next buttons work again
- shuffle button has been fixed
- thumbnail problems have been solved
- 0,99 €
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 04 May 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 8.6 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Heinrich Bach
- © 2010 Heiner Bach
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.