Xpenditure - Expense & Travel
By Xpenditure NV
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Take a picture of your receipt - manage your expenses, cash advances and mileage tracking - integrate with your accounting or ERP package - export your expense and reimbursement reports in just a few clicks.
Managing expenses has never been that easy!
What Xpenditure can do for you:
• Capture and digitise receipts: take a picture of your receipts and never lose a receipt again
• Submit expenses: submit expenses and receipts via email, webcam, Dropbox, Evernote, manual input or the Xpenditure mobile app
• Receipt scanning: Xpenditure reads and extracts all of the relevant information from your receipts
• Expense creation: Xpenditure automatically creates expenses when scanning receipts. Add meta information such as project, category, payment method,etc.
• Mileage Tracking: track your travel easily with our Google Maps integration
• Credit Card matching: take a picture of your credit card statement and Xpenditure will match expenses with transactions
• Expense approval: the integrated approval flow with approver, controller and CFO roles (expenses have to be approved before they can be included in an expense report)
• In-app approval: approve and reject expenses with just a swipe. Swipe right to approve, swipe left to reject. Add the rejection reason directly in the app.
• Duplicate detection: to avoid inefficiency, duplicate expense entries are automatically detected by Xpenditure.
• Activity overview: monitor and communicate about the activity flow of every single expense
• Expense report submission: generate and export pdf reports
• Expense rules: create categories, projects, trips and expense rules for your employees
• Per diem: let Xpenditure automatically calculate per diems based on your information
• Split expense: create different expenses out of one receipt
• Real time expense overview for CFO's
• Accounting integrations: integrates with popular accounting software including QuickBooks Online, Sage One, Xero, Exact, FreshBooks, Debitoor etc.
• ERP integrations: SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics & Navision, JD Edwards
What's New in Version 4.1.5
- Option to split expenses
- Updated Login to support Single Sign-On
- Fixed migration of group data
- Stability improvements & bug fixes