By ZEUS ELECTRONICS LLP
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
ZeChord is a simple tool to create chord diagrams to further copying into another application. It lets automatically determine chords names and calculate notes.
- Create chord diagrams. ZeChord lets you create diagrams for instruments between 4 and 7 strings.
- Automatically determine chord names and calculate notes. ZeChord allows override chord and note names and edit the chords definition names.
- Save chord diagram in graphic and in native formats. ZeChord lets you copy created diagrams into another applications as JPG/PNG/BMP. And also can save native chord diagrams in own .ZC file format to share them with other ZeChord users.
- ...and much more!
What's New in Version 2.4
* interface improvements
* facebook integration
- 6,99 €
- Category: Education
- Updated: 20 September 2013
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: ZEUS ELECTRONICS LLP
- © Zeus Electronics LLP
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later