von Ivan Boyko
Öffnen Sie den Mac App Store, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
Pick any of 6500 icons. Choose any color and any size. Drag it to Photoshop. Done.
#1 in Graphics and Design in 48 countries
• The full Icons8 collection
• PNG format in multiple sizes from 25x25 to 100x100 px
• Styles of iOS 8, Windows 8, Android KitKat and Android L
• Forever free if you credit our work
• Drag icons to Photoshop, Xcode, or any other software
• Search icons by tags or browse by category
• Recoloring of icons
• Works offline
Limitations of Lite:
• No vectors included
• No PNG files larger than 100x100 px included
However, hundreds of thousands of people use the icons for free.
"...proves to be an excellent download software for developers and user interface designers who use Photoshop and Xcode on a daily basis" CNet
"I'm probably late for the party, but this #Icons8 app is one cool tool" @a_felipe_santos
P.S. Before downloading, research what people say about Icons8 on Twitter.
Neue Funktionen von Version 3.3
- Icons up to 100x100 px (50x50 in previous versions)
- Share feature is back! Shared icon example: https://t.co/OVnwstKMRS
- Improved sync — it _should_ lead to less CPU and disk usage.