With ATS Diagnostic you can be sure that your server is secure and ATS compatible with its own-preferred configuration.
Free WiFi, Workplace Internet and computer viruses can put your personal information at risk. With ATS you can verify the secure connection of any website or REST services and ensure that your customer information is always private.
Is your (internal) Server ready for ATS?
ATS Diagnostic is the all in one iOS application to:
- inspect any server right on your device
- check certificate chain
- check certificates against log servers (Certificate Transparency)
- check ATS (Apple Transport Security) compatibility
- check first cipher suite within server-preferred order
- check server (miss-)configuration
- check multipath support within your network
- check encoding of the raw server response
- check correctness of the received content with the build in download check
We offer detailed recommendations not only for your ATS compliance. We also identify issues within your server configuration or within your connection to the internet.
Start using ATS Diagnostic today. And let us make the web a safer place together.
This update brings some bug fixes as well as the following important improvements:
- Certificates created by Symantec Root CA become invalid for macOS / iOS regardless of their runtime this year.
- Certificates issued after October 15, 2018 must be stored in CT-Log servers (Certificate Transperency), otherwise they will be invalidated under macOS / iOS.
These specifications can now be checked with ATS Diagnostic.
Ratings and Reviews
- Mobile Box - App Consulting UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
- 21.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © (c) 2017 MobileBox - App Consulting UG
- 4,49 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.