A few kilometers outside Rethymno, in the graphical village of Atsipopoulo, we see the construction of two guesthouses, 'Elia' and 'Myrtia'.
The two villas have been built in the backyard of one traditional mansion. The owners have respected the traditional architecture of Crete and have used indigenous materials such as stone and wood.
However, they have constructed two very comfortable villas, as it is the most important point of holidays.
They await you to experience the Cretan hospitality, tradition and history, as well as pleasurable moments of relaxation and serenity.
In this app you can find the latest information about Atsipopoulo Villas!
The content is dynamic and we always try to update it to offer you only the best and most useful current information about a variety of subjects!
- Browse current news of Atsipopoulo Villas
- Learn about the latest Atsipopoulo Villas events and offers!
- Get useful information about Rethymno and Crete in general
* Beaches / Museums / Archaeological sites / Sightseeing / Churches and monasteries
- Get directions to any place of interest
- Bookmark any favourite information for easy access
Discover Crete through our app and make your vacation unforgettable!
- ILIAKIS, B., - G. ILIAKIS, E.E.
- 27.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, German, Greek
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Atsipopoulo Villas
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.