Power-user Andrew Aversa is here with his in-depth introductory video tutorial course at what makes FL Studio 11 such an innovative DAW.
In this course, we collaborated with FL expert Andrew Aversa to create an in-depth introduction to this very deep software. You learn all about FL's interface, tools, compositional philosophy and much, much more.
FL Studio is one of the most innovative DAWs out there. It's used by major producers all around the planet. This version, FL Studio 11, finally available to Mac users, combines amazing, innovative music production tools with a combination of soft synths that can't be touched by any other manufacturer.
Andrew covers all the basics from recording, editing, arranging and mixing. You also learn about FL Studio's time-saving automation techniques as well as its unique ways of organizing and amping up your musical ideas!
So if you're interested in what the FL Studio buzz is all about, you've come to the right place. Join Andrew on this DAW exposé and see why top producers like BT make FL Studio their DAW of choice.
Table of contents:
1. Introduction to FL Studio
2. Audio & MIDI Setup
3. The Step Sequencer
4. Adding Plugins
5. Recording & Editing MIDI
6. Using Patterns
7. The Browser
8. Arranging in the Playlist
9. Key Shortcuts
10. The Mixer
11. Recording & Editing Audio
12. Parametric EQ 2
13. Workflow Organization
14. Mixer Routing & Sends
15. Automation Clips
16. MIDI Controller Mapping
17. Recording Automation & The Event Editor
18. Piano Roll Editing
19. Layer Tool
20. Channel Grouping
21. Rendering a Song
22. CPU Optimization
23. MIDI Routing & Output
24. Multi-Out Plugins
25. Time Stretching & Pitch Shifting
26. Precomputed Effects
• Improved User Interface and Experience.
• Add your own notes to individual tutorials.
• View the outline and jump to any tutorial while playing video or from the Home screen.
• Mark your favourite tutorials.
• Take your learning experience full screen.
• Hide or show the tutorial outline whenever you want.
• Compatible with OS X Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10), and newer.
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.