Baby Time - Pregnancy Contraction Timer
von Slave Turtle, LLC
Öffnen Sie iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
Baby Time is simply the BEST labor contraction timer currently available on the app store. Bar none!
Similar to most of the other contraction timers that have been developed so far, I was inspired to write this app because when my wife was expecting our first child. Before developing Baby Time, I started by doing an exhaustive review of the existing contraction apps. Unfortunately, none were very solid, and even it didn’t do things exactly the way I thought it should be done.
Specifically, there are no contraction timers that account for the ‘intensity’ of an individual contraction, and none of the contraction apps actually ‘analyzed’ the contractions to predict what phase of labor a mom might be in. Baby Time employs a sophisticated mathematical algorithm using statistical averages to predict what phase of labor you may be in.
What Baby Time does and doesn’t do.
I will start off saying that I didn’t want Baby Time to try and do too many things in one app. I believe that when developers try and throw everything but the kitchen sink into an app, important features suffer. Instead, Baby Time focuses on one thing, and does one thing very well—time and analyze pregnancy labor contractions.
* ANSWER PHONE CALLS AND USE OTHER APPS WHILE THE TIMER IS GOING. NOTE- Phone calls WILL NOT interrupt your timer. Almost all of the other contraction timers do—this should be an immediately deal breaker if you’re considering a labor contraction app.
* Store an unlimited record of your labor contractions.
* Track contraction durations, intervals and intensity. Note: Intervals are the amount of time from the BEGINNING of one contraction to the BEGINNING of the next. This may seem counter-intuitive to some people, but this is how a contraction interval is defined.
* Touch ANYWHERE in the header to start/stop the contraction timer. Don’t worry about trying to fumble around looking for a tiny button when you’re in pain during labor!
* Delete individual contractions by doing a standard iPhone left-right swipe gesture.
* Easily clear your contraction data, with a confirmation message so it doesn’t accidentally get deleted.
* Email a nicely formatted log of your contraction data to a pre-defined email list—including Dad and your Doctor. You can also add any other message or email addresses to the contraction log when you hit ‘send’
* The ‘Analyze’ button employs a sophisticated statistical algorithm to analyze (up to) your last 10 contractions from within the past 2 hours and will compare the average duration, interval and intensity against medical averages to predict what phase of labor you might be in. (i.e. Phase 1: Early Labor, Phase 2: Active Labor and Phase 3: Transition).
* A nicely formatted graph of up to your last 10 contractions over the past 2 hours is provided for reference.
* A detailed description of each phase of labor is provided for reference.
* A countdown clock tells you how many days are left until your due date.
Please be assured that this app is SOLID. I have not been able to get it to crash (like so many others do), and believe me we have tried. Nothing is worse than losing all your data when you need it most.
NOTE: Baby Time does not provide medical advice-- it is simple a useful tool for timing your labor contractions. You should always consult with a licensed medical professional when making decisions regarding your pregnancy.
This application is related to pregnancy, pregnancy contractions, labor, labor contractions, obstetrics, timers, counters, tally tools, graphing tools, and analysis tools, babies, infants, etc.
Neue Funktionen von Version 5.0
in-app email functionality, bug fixes, built for iOS 5 and iPad, other misc bug fixes.
- 3,59 €
- Kategorie: Gesundheit und Fitness
- Aktualisiert: 11.12.2011
- Version: 5.0
- Größe: 0.9 MB
- Sprache: Englisch
- Entwickler: T.J. Corcoran
- © 2011 Slave Turtle, LLC.
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 4.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.