Battle of the Bulge
Diese App steht nur im App Store für iOS-Geräte zur Verfügung.
"Battle of the Bulge is a must-have for anyone with an interest in historical wargaming. 5 Stars" - TouchArcade
Battle of the Bulge invites you, the player, to lead the Axis or the Allies to victory on the snowy battlefields of World War II. In this turn-based strategy game, you command your forces to capture important locations, secure key supply routes, and engage the enemy. Designed specifically for iOS, Battle of the Bulge captures the spirit of traditional board wargames while providing excellent UI design and accessibility for new players.
Key features include:
• Play against AI opponents with unique personalities
• Play against friends online through Game Center or on one device with Pass and Play.
• Fast turns, deep strategy
• Play scenarios like the quick, tense, fight in the opening days to a campaign covering the entire battle as either the Axis or the Allies
• Learn with the tutorial and quick start guide, or visit our online strategy forums to learn from other players
• Full rules, charts, tables and other information included for advanced players
• Extensive historical photos and commentary
• Universal support for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
• Localized for Spanish and Japanese
• Retina support
• First in a series of WWII titles by legendary designers including: John Butterfield, Ted Raicer, and Mark Herman
Praise for Battle of the Bulge:
“It’s completely nailed the right ways to present a tabletop game in a digital format...” — No High Scores
“Battle of the Bulge is a landmark iPad game. It’s deep without feeling complex, and fun without feeling light. Further, it’s beautiful, both visually and aurally, and so intuitive that you don’t need a tutorial to learn the interface. If you’re at all into turn-based gaming, give this one a try. If you’re not, give this one a try, anyway.” — MobileTechReview
“A game that will make historical strategy diehards swoon, while also being pretty enough, and easy enough to learn, to draw in people who never knew that this was the game they'd been waiting for.” — TouchArcade
“In terms of war simulation games on the App Store, I haven’t seen a better game…” — TUAW
“…a game of considerable majesty awaits you…” — Gamezebo
“Easily the most educational game I’ve ever played.” — Eurogamer
"Battle of the Bulge is as cold, brutal, and unforgiving as the titular conflict, but it's also one of the top choices for hardcore iPad strategists." - Pocket Gamer UK
Neue Funktionen von Version 2.19
- Wrong replacements numbers fixed.
- Map zoom runs smoother.
- Sound problems fixed.
- Tiles now change their owner correctly if the units are vanquished during night phase, because of isolation effects.
- Multiplayer desynchronizations fixed.
- You should now be able to see the Combat Legend panel in tutorial.
- Axis units that are isolated at the end of 28th December are now considered destroyed
- Tweaked tournament scores.
- Reinforcements are no longer displaced on friendly but contested spaces
- Air support icon is now displayed in the combat preview.
- Turn indicator during combat bug fixed (this also caused team switch bugs).
- Resign when other player is taking his turn bug.
- Combat half infantry elite defense bonus applies correctly now.
- Tournament scores calculation updated.
Game features added:
- Messaging system.
- Added a desynchronization checker for multiplayer, with the Restart option, which should fix the game state.
no level to adjust, slow AI, booring, only one map and a handful of units, very primitive in comparision to modern strategy games on PC, if this is the best strategy game on iOS (as some reviewers stated) then -> poor iOS
Spiel mit Tiefgang
wollte nach längerer zeit mal wieder spielen. um die regeln auf zu frischen. vorher das tutorial gestartet, aber leider ist dieses nicht mehr spielbar. kurz nach dem anfang, genauer schon beim zug der zweiten einheit, gehts nicht mehr weiter... schade. von 5 auf 1 sterne runter! für den preis erwarte ich das alles funktioniert.
vor dem update lief alles perfekt!
Was ist denn da los? Klickt man auf eine der Karten oder auf ein Foto in der History, kommt man nicht mehr zurück. Die einzige Möglichkeit ist die App neu zu starten! Testet das Niemand??? s
still no sound (at all!)on air 2 (ios 9) and still sloppy framerate (where it was buttersmooth before Slitherine bought out the developer).You (Slitherine) destroyed a beautiful game.Thanks for...nothing.I hope you'll NEVER update DoM and Desert Fox (although DoM has soundproblems on ios9 as well...no music or environmental noises).edit: now that i tried it on an iphone 6 i realized that you need a magnifying glass for all menus and texts.That makes it unplayable and it's a shame they still sell it at all.I would give zero stars if i could...
- 10,99 €
- Kategorie: Spiele
- Aktualisiert: 27.06.2016
- Version: 2.19
- Größe: 499 MB
- Sprache: Englisch
- Entwickler: Slitherine Software UK Ltd.
- © 2012-2013 Shenandoah Studio, LLC
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 7.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- The Endgame4,49 €
- Von Manteuffel2,29 €
- Bradley2,29 €
- Designer’s Guide3,49 €