Be Still is an app to help you stay on focused on God’s purpose for your life. Just as the people of Israel were reminded in Psalm 46:10, “Be still and know that I am God,” we too are to stop striving and depending on our best efforts. We need to take a break from the fast pace of modern life and refocus on God’s personal call and purpose for our life.
Be Still focuses on four disciplines: prayer, reading, journaling, and goal setting.
* Create your own structured prayer time using the ACTS model (adoration, confession, thanksgiving, supplication).
* Add individuals from your phone’s contacts to your prayer list.
* Text, email or call directly from your prayer list to encourage those you are praying for.
* Pray for something or someone on a recurring schedule or on a future date.
* Add one or more Prayer Guides to your structured prayer time. Prayer Guides are series of daily thoughts or questions that lead you through each of the phases of ACTS.
READ A DEVOTIONAL
* Choose one or more devotionals to accompany your regular prayer time.
RECORD YOUR THOUGHTS
* Record thoughts or ideas that God may give you during your time with Him.
* Attach photos or images to your thoughts.
WRITE YOUR PERSONAL VISION STATEMENT
* Record your personal mission and vision to keep focused on God’s purpose for you.
* Set goals to meet your mission and vision.
* Login using Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or create a login.
* App Data does not sync across multiple devices.
Supports Prayer Notifications - schedule reminders to pray
Supports latest iOS 9 release
- Second Baptist Church
- 102.5 MB
- Erfordert iOS 8.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Kennzeichnung: 4+
- © Second Baptist Church, Houston, TX
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.