Bit Calculator is simple yet powerful bit manipulation macOS app, supporting up to 64 bit numbers, all common numeral systems and bitwise operations. Toggling bits are just a matter of single click. All bit positions are clearly labeled, so there is no need to count on screen manually.
• 8 to 64 bit display
• signed and unsigned
• binary, octal, decimal, hexadecimal systems
• bitwise operations (AND, OR, XOR, NOR, NOT)
• shift operations (SHL, SHR, ROL, ROR)
• input unsigned numbers as 2's complement
• fully customizable touch bar support
• copy/paste results
Version 1.2 (8)
• Minimum macOs version requirement is now 10.12
• Added support for MacBook Pro touch bar
• Fixed minor issues
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.