CCMenu displays the build status of projects on a continuous integration server as an item in the Mac's menu bar. Or in other words, CCMenu is to OS X what CCTray is to Windows.
CCMenu allows you to:
- Monitor selected projects on multiple continuous integration servers
- Identify the overall build status with a glance to menu bar
- See the status of individual project builds in the status menu
- Access the build web sites of the projects using the status menu
- See detailed build status information in the projects window
- Receive notification of completed builds via Notification Center
CCMenu works with CruiseControl, and with CircleCI, Jenkins, Snap CI, TeamCity, ThoughtWorks Go (gocd), and Travis CI. It should work with any continuous integration server that can provide status in the “cctray” XML format.
* Advanced preferences now have a check box to set whether CCMenu should open automatically when logging in. This is functionally the same as adding CCMenu to the login items in System Preferences.
* The sheet to add new projects is now resizable so that large list and long project names can be managed.
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
actually a nice app
that supports me in my daily tasks. unfortunately not yet compatible with jenkins multibranch pipeline builds. I cannot add these to the cc menu and hope that this will be available soon.
Always up-to-date with your build server
Very nice app, works as advertised and makes it easy to monitor your build server.
Just one suggestion, please don’t show each Go stage, or at least group them using submenus.
Great app with one UI issue
Really convenient. But it would be great if the stages would be in a submenu under the pipelines. With the current setup I see a huge list so the overview gets a bit lost
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.