Chrono Plus is a convenient task manager and time tracking tool with a host of handy features. Chrono Plus is suitable for anyone who needs to manage time and tasks more effectively and efficiently. A must-have for any freelancer or professional paid by the hour, it features a sleek, intuitive interface for management of tasks, cost calculation and invoicing. Also available for iPhone and iPad, Chrono Plus keeps all data in sync across computers and mobile devices.
• Easy and fast creation of tasks and subtasks
• Color marking and search for better navigation
• Tracks completion of tasks and projects
• Time and cost tracking
• Idle detection
• Multiple hourly rates
• Built-in invoice generator (formatted in MS Excel)
• Ability to e-mail invoices to clients or save them to external applications
• Project visualization using graphs and charts
• Full synchronization between iPad, iPhone and Mac
• Also available for iPhone and iPad
* Sync with iOS-devices requires Chrono Plus for iOS, sold separately.
Minor fixes and improvements
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Fantastic little app
I really like the simplicity of the app. There are two things I would still love though
1) If I forgot to turn it off before turning off my computer the timer keeps running in the background. A function for this would be really cool as this ruins my counter.
2) More than just a top bar app would also be great. A bit like the interface on the iPad maybe.
In any case a really good app though!
Great little app to keep track of working time
Great app to track to amount of time spent on individual projects.
When working on several projects it is good to keep an overview how much time is spent where and what was achieved.
This little app is perfect for that.
Especially useful for those creative thinkers that want to track their activityfor invoices or just for themselves.
a constant struggle
i was constantly surprised to find more and more bugs with such a simple application. there's so many bugs regarding ui component focus. the ui often gets stuck in some state where the focus is on a blocking popup that just disappears and blocks the interaction with the rest of the application. also time record get renamed without a confirmation or the possibility to undo. there are 'reports' with kind of decent charts which you cannot export anywhere but with a screenshot. the wide version of the report (with daily stats) you have to scroll with and there's no way to show the entire month. as a developer i expect more.
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.