Cisco Jabber Voice
Öffnen Sie iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
Cisco Jabber Voice turns your iPhone into a full-featured Cisco Unified IP Phone, allowing you to place, receive, and manage calls using your workplace's telephony infrastructure. You can place and receive calls using your work phone number and make calls over Wi-Fi to save on roaming charges and mobile minutes while receiving better in-building network coverage. With the Dial via Office feature, you are also able to leverage your workplace’s telephony infrastructure to place work calls using the mobile voice network, providing additional cost savings and better voice quality when outside the corporate network.
- Place & receive calls over your wireless LAN at work
- Place & receive calls over VPN using your home Wi-Fi network, hotspots, hotel rooms – wherever you have access to a strong Wi-Fi network
- Place calls over the mobile voice network using the Dial via Office feature
- Handoff calls to GSM as you leave Wi-Fi coverage
- Access call features such as conference, hold and resume, and transfer
- View and listen to your office voice messages
- Access your co-workers in your corporate directory
- This application requires connectivity to Cisco Unified Communications Manager (TM) and will not work without it. If you are unsure if your company provides access to this service, please contact your IT department. You will not be able to use this application without an account with this service.
Latest release of Apple iOS 7 or iOS 8 running on an Apple iPhone 4 or 4s, 5, 5c or 5s, or Apple iPod Touch fifth generation.
Note: Apple iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus is not supported by Jabber Voice.
Mobile voice plan is required for the Dial via Office feature.
Deployment information for System Administrators can be found at: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/customer-collaboration/jabber-iphone-ipad/tsd-products-support-series-home.html
Cisco Jabber Voice for iPhone requires licensing. For more information, see: http://www.cisco.com/web/ordering/root/index.html
Cisco, Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Jabber are trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. Copyright © 2014 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Neue Funktionen von Version 9.1.9
- Updated SSL library
- Updated App icon
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
- Kategorie: Wirtschaft
- Aktualisiert: 23.07.2014
- Version: 9.1.9
- Größe: 28.5 MB
- Sprachen: Deutsch, Arabisch, Dänisch, Englisch, Französisch, Italienisch, Japanisch, Koreanisch, Niederländisch, Polnisch, Portugiesisch, Russisch, Schwedisch, Spanisch, Tradit. Chinesisch, Vereinf. Chinesisch
- Entwickler: Cisco
- © 2014 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 7.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch. Diese App ist für iPhone 5 optimiert.