CloudPull - Backs Up Your Google Account to Your Mac
von Golden Hill Software
Öffnen Sie den Mac App Store, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
Google provides great cloud-based services, but it is important to keep a local copy of your data. This ensures that you have your data even if your account is compromised, the service has an outage, or data goes missing from your account.
CloudPull seamlessly backs up your Google account to your Mac. It supports Gmail, Google Contacts, Google Calendar, and Google Drive. By default, the app backs up your account every hour and maintains old point-in-time snapshots of your account for 90 days.
CloudPull creates backups in standard file formats:
• Email messages can be imported into Apple Mail individually.
• Entire email labels can be imported into Apple Mail as mailboxes.
• Contacts can be imported into Apple Contacts.
• Calendars can be imported into Apple Calendar.
• Google Documents, Presentations, and Spreadsheets can be opened with Microsoft Office, and can also be imported into Pages, Keynote, or Numbers. Other files from Google Drive are backed up in their native formats.
CloudPull provides a Mac native interface for working with your backups:
• You can browse current backups and backups from old snapshots.
• You can preview backed up items via Quick Look.
• You can restore items by dragging them to the Finder.
Whether you need backups because of a problem with your Google account or because you are offline, your backups are available to you on your Mac.
CloudPull supports up to ten Google accounts. If you keep separate Google accounts for your company, your clients, and your personal life, you can back them all up with CloudPull.
Neue Funktionen von Version 2.5.3
• Addressed an issue where a calendar could not be backed up if Google was unable to return the list of modifications since its last successful backup. CloudPull now handles this condition by retrieving a fresh list of all events for that calendar.
• Fixed a bug that could cause CloudPull to attempt to download Google Drive files from stale URLs.
• Added error handling improvements when downloading Gmail messages.
• Increased the amount of time allowed for a Gmail message to be downloaded.
• Fixed a bug that could incorrectly cause mail messages to be listed as unlabeled messages.
• Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the “Restoring…” window to not close after restoring via drag-and-drop.
• Fixed an error condition that could occur when renewing an OAuth token after a backup of Google Drive, Calendar, or Contacts had been running for more than an hour.
• CloudPull will now find the inbox mail folder even if it is not named “INBOX”.
• Improved the error message shown if a newly authorized Google account does not have the expected email address.
• Added validation that all previously backed up files are still present in the backup repository at the start of each backup cycle.
• Fixed a bug that could cause an inability to drag and drop multiple items from the main window if two of the items are Google Drive folders with long and similar names.
• Built against the Mavericks SDK with Xcode 5.