CML Today is an adherence app developed specifically for CML patients, to serve as a helpful tool to ensure a good treatment outcome.
The application serves patients to
• track the regular intake of their medicine
• remind them to take their prescribed medication
• track their PCR test results and other laboratory parameters
• connect with local support groups in their country
The application is not limited to a specific TKI, brand or manufacturer and can thus be used by any CML patient treated in accordance with current therapeutic standards.
- Corrected text and order of the labels at the BCR-ABL graph's y-axis
Ratings and Reviews
Supports CML patients to take medication and to track lab results
The app is easy to use, is free and is tailored to the needs of CML patients - and the adherence tracker also allows to remind about non-TKI treatments.
- Stiftung Leukamiepatientenvertreter
- 35.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 CML Advocates Network
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.