Columbia Journalism Review
Von Magzter Inc.
Öffnen Sie iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
Columbia Journalism Review’s mission is to encourage and stimulate excellence in journalism in the service of a free society. It is both a watchdog and a friend of the press in all its forms, from newspapers to magazines to radio, television, and the Web. Founded in 1961 under the auspices of Columbia University’s Graduate School of Journalism, CJR examines day-to-day press performance as well as the forces that affect that performance. The magazine is published six times a year, and offers a deliberative mix of reporting, analysis, criticism, and commentary. CJR.org, our Web site, delivers real-time criticism and reporting, giving CJR a vital presence in the ongoing conversation about the media. Both online and in print, Columbia Journalism Review is in conversation with a community of people who share a commitment to high journalistic standards in the U.S. and the world.
Neue Funktionen von Version 6.0
- Improvements in User interface and reader
Kunden kauften auch:
- Kategorie: Wirtschaft
- Aktualisiert: 15.06.2016
- Version: 6.0
- Größe: 27.2 MB
- Sprache: Englisch
- Entwickler: Magzter Inc.
- © 2011 -14 @ Columbia Journalism Review
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 7.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Columbia Journalism Review52,99 €
- Columbia Journalism Review July - August 20144,99 €
- Columbia Journalism Review May - June 20144,99 €
- Columbia Journalism Review Jan - Feb 20144,99 €
- Columbia Journalism Review Sep - Oct 20134,99 €
- Columbia Journalism Review January - February 20134,99 €
- Columbia Journalism Review November - December 20124,99 €
- Columbia Journalism Review September - October 20124,99 €